WWE Claims To Have 'Highest Percentage Of Non-White Fans Of Any Major Sport'

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Ain't no way WWE or wrestling in general has more black fans/viewers than the NBA and NFL.
I was thinking this just based off fans of Madden and 2K alone it eclipses WWE games. Most black people i know are lapsed fans. Its kinda the reason TSC still exists. Are there demo numbers for race?

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Not really hard to believe at all once you figure in its accounting for all non white people and has a much smaller sample size compared to the NBA or NFL….

Misleading as fukk but the math is mathing…

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Not really hard to believe at all once you figure in its accounting for all non white people and has a much smaller sample size compared to the NBA or NFL….

Misleading as fukk but the math is mathing…

Yep. That’s really what this is

If 30 million people are watching a Monday night football game, and 46% are non white, while 2.3 million are watching an episode of Smackdown and 49% are non white

That 46% is a much greater number than the 49% and it isn’t even close. It’s just misleading because is a much smaller pool of people

drifter

Superstar
Daps
This only came out to show how diverse the property is to potential buyers otherwise I don't know the reason why it matters
"Yeah our fanbase shrinks every decade but look how ethnic it is :obama:"

Funny thing is Meltzer said this exact same thing in a racist roundabout way last year when comparing the two companies customers and you had people on this website talking down on WWE's base for having more black/brown consumers. Guess we just forgot about that

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Really? Why Montez last like one minute in the rumble though ? :patrice:
Because non white also includes indians, arabs, etc. especially indians who are crazy over professional wrestling. Didn't TNA have a product in India like 10 years ago? With bunch of trashy matches.