WWE Claims To Have 'Highest Percentage Of Non-White Fans Of Any Major Sport'

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lotta black ppl been wrestling fans. Throw Mexicans in too and that number is believable

breh... i been going to shows all my life. it's gotta be way more than 50% white people at these shows and that's wherever i've gone.. SF/NYC/Boston/Hartford/Miami

But if they counting Nap and his extended fam then i believe it :pachaha:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
breh... i been going to shows all my life. it's gotta be way more than 50% white people at these shows and that's wherever i've gone.. SF/NYC/Boston/Hartford/Miami

But if they counting Nap and his extended fam then i believe it :pachaha:

I've been to plenty shows too. And I'm in Dallas, one of the traditional wrestling markets.

But the ppl you see at shows are also not necessarily indicative of the overall audience. Plenty black ppl watch on tv, but aren'tgoing to shows.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I was thinking he has some kind of injury? He came in chopped a few dudes and got tossed in a way that he comfortably landed on his feet. Nobody even touched him

Montez got eliminated by Priest during the run where he, Finn and Dom were eliminating a bunch of cats. He was pretty much used to get Judgement Day heat before Edge came to save the day

Apparently Montez is getting an elimination chamber spot though, so if he shines I doubt anyone will care about him getting tossed in the rumble

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Montez got eliminated by Priest during the run where he, Finn and Dom were eliminating a bunch of cats. He was pretty much used to get Judgement Day heat before Edge came to save the day

Apparently Montez is getting an elimination chamber spot though, so if he shines I doubt anyone will care about him getting tossed in the rumble

It was still awkward though. They didn't even hit him priest kinda just lifted him up and dropped him on his feet outside the ring.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I feel like they just made these numbers up just to brag and jerk each other off in the meetings.

giphy.gif

So before they go all in with the :mjpls:cracker Cody agenda furthering perpetuating the disenfranching the black male, they have to pander to these so called woke liberals to cover up this sneaky little plot.

I for one ain’t falling for it.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Ain't no way WWE or wrestling in general has more black fans/viewers than the NBA and NFL.

All jokes aside, WWE could very well have that many non white fans, but it’s also a case of lying with statistics. shyt is relative

Example

If I only have 5 thousand fans and 49% of them are black/non white

you have 50 million fans and 46% of them are black/non white

wouldn’t it be misleading and disingenuous for me tout those percentages without its proper context/perspective? It kinda implies I have a higher amount of black/non white fans than you do, which isn’t the case. I’m just pooling a much smaller fanbase. Its very easy to lie with numbers. They’re just doing it on a much larger scale

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I know for a fact over the last 14 years the shows at Madison Square Garden/Barclay's the crowds are mostly ethnic (Black & Spanish & Asian ).

Oh yeah... New York is different... especially up in the 300 section at MSG. Sometimes we start funny chants that don't even make it to the rest of the arena/ television lol. Always a good time. And all the neck beards are down In front.