WWE Booking Stone Cold Like A Bytch After WM14 Unappreciation

Mob H

All Star
Daps
I know what this thread is doing, but it's ignoring the fact that this WAS the "wait till next year" main event. Lost his Mania #1 contender spot at IYH Final Four, then lost to Bret at Mania, then lost the title match against Taker later that year after the Hart Foundation interfered.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I know what this thread is doing, but it's ignoring the fact that this WAS the "wait till next year" main event. Lost his Mania #1 contender spot at IYH Final Four, then lost to Bret at Mania, then lost the title match against Taker later that year after the Hart Foundation interfered.
Huh... That's 97. We talking 98 pal

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop trying to bring facts into this, breh. I'm tryna see some fukkery in here. :mjlol:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
It’s like some of y’all go out of your way to find something to complain about. I doubt 95% of fans were complaining while it was happening 25 years ago. :snoop:

He had a short feud with Mick, then jumped into it with Taker. What more did you wanna see? :dwillhuh:
I for one really liked the Mick feud because it added dimensions to really all of his characters afterwards. The Dude Love turn didnt really work at first but after a month or so he really played it up as a deranged psuedo pretty boy. Also Austin feuded with Kane then Taker after. We still had to get HIAC with Mick nearly being thrown to his death put of the way.

:scust: Imagine how over he would’ve been if he lost to HBK and then Big Boss Man put the night stick up his ass the next night to give him some adversity :krs:

Point taken even though it isnt exactly the same, the decision to have Cody lose was dumb as fukk in the short term. I guess yall will see how they salvage it but they definitely jumped the shark on this Bloodline angle

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Stop trying to bring facts into this, breh. I'm tryna see some fukkery in here. :mjlol:
Glad yall brought this up….

Cause its COMPLETELY wrong. Stone Cold was an upper midcard heel when he screwed Bret Hart out of his rumble win. Stone Cold was eliminated :dead:

WM13 was always going to be Bret taking back the belt from Shawn. It was NEVER even thought about putting the belt on Stone Cold at WM13. He was behind Bret, Shawn, & Taker so NO that shyt is wrong.

@malbaker86 so you see it too

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It’s like some of y’all go out of your way to find something to complain about. I doubt 95% of fans were complaining while it was happening 25 years ago. :snoop:

He had a short feud with Mick, then jumped into it with Taker. What more did you wanna see? :dwillhuh:
Wow :mjlol:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
To be fair all of Austin's ready made feuds to have him in after he first became champion all got derailed:

HBK: Lost his smile and "retired" for a couple of years until his return
Bret Hart: After the screwjob he left for WCW
Brian Pillman: Tragically died before they could run back their feud
Owen Hart: Tragically died from that Blue Blazer foolish that Vince booked

Austin feuding with Dude Love made since with the logic that Mankind was too popular of a babyface and Cactus Jack wouldn't have made since kayfabe wise Cactus is pure chaos. Dude Love was the personality that had some history with Austin due to both of them being tag team champions together and is the personality that could be easily manipulated by the newly created "Mr. McMahon" character from Vince.

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Awww come on. Stone Cold was in WCW and did couple brief appearances in ECW. He wasn't a WWF grown talent, they should have made him lose to HBK and make him overcome adversity. It's not like he was an OVW grown Randy Orton or Batista who were given a spotlight to beat Triple H :troll: