giphy.gif

Down south huster, throwin' bolders
ArcticYoungDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

Ready to block like a football player
giphy.gif

Got these 17 rounds for y'all haters
tenor.gif

:wow:oh man...gawddamn:wow:

"Rest in peace Eazy E, but I'm out here making SCRILLA!!!!!!!:damn::damn::damn:."
:wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:yes:

I still think this is his GOAT tho

Top 5 rap song ever...

No matter where I am...no matter who I am with...no matter where they are from...when the hook play everybody stop talking and just :wow:

I remember when I first met this Japanese dude and he had never heard rap before...when this song played even he was like :wow: and just leaned back in the seat and didn't say a word until it was over...

We need to compile a list of songs that are so :wow: its sacrilegious to even speak while the song is being played...cause this song would be on it

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Top 5 rap song ever...

No matter where I am...no matter who I am with...no matter where they are from...when the hook play everybody stop talking and just :wow:

I remember when I first met this Japanese dude and he had never heard rap before...when this song played even he was like :wow: and just leaned back in the seat and didn't say a word until it was over...

We need to compile a list of songs that are so :wow: its sacrilegious to even speak while the song is being played...cause this song would be on it

Word

I can remember hearing that joint for the first time in my hood, this cat from around the way, had this blue Cadillac with some nice ass speakers in it

He had that shyt playing loud as hell!

Everybody who was outside that day stopped talking and turned around like :damn:

I was like :ohhh::whoo::myman::wow:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This joint tho :wow:

Play this shyt with some proper headphones on. The bass is just right on this motherfukka.

No Limit knew how to flip samples and keep them shyts sounding very familiar.

And Mo B dikk does not get enough credit for the work he put in back then. Producing and singing hooks even tho his range was limited at best. He knew how to layer his shyt and add a lil harmony to it instead of getting a bunch of other singers on the track.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Play this shyt with some proper headphones on. The bass is just right on this motherfukka.

No Limit knew how to flip samples and keep them shyts sounding very familiar.

And Mo B dikk does not get enough credit for the work he put in back then. Producing and singing hooks even tho his range was limited at best. He knew how to layer his shyt and add a lil harmony to it instead of getting a bunch of other singers on the track.

Yup.

Bruh, I been up the last few hours listening to that song and others with my headphones on :ahh:

Beats By The Pound knew what they was doing when it came to production. :wow:

And yeah, Mo B dikk knew his range as a singer and his strengths. Like you said, he knew when to add harmony and smooth that shyt out.

But bruh knew how to produce, write and sing some hooks.