WTF THIS THE NEW WAVE FOR LONELY DUDES???

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
ASMR is legit. shyt can be relaxing, but yeah, there's definitely some shameless YouTube channels are that are trying to make it a sexual thing like Hungry Lips.

I recommend Whispering Rose, ASMRrequests, and GentleWhispering if you want legit ASMR experiences.

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember being in elementary school when my teacher would read during story time, I'd get relaxed and sleepy. Or watching Bob Ross paint would knock me out quick. When youtube was new I would watch girls do makeup tutorials. Some had soothing voices. I always like girls with soft voices but it wasn't till a few years ago people labeled it as ASMR. I don't really feel tingles anymore cuz I've desensitized myself. Sometimes I'll feel weak in my hands if I get good asmr, like I can't grip full strength

Here are a couple good ones.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I remember when she used to wear see-through tops on her videos (before her channel got deleted the first time), and people would troll about her big areolas and droopy breasts:mjlol:

I read somewhere she got vids of her playing with herself as well online. She be doing they pay for play webcam asmr

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

+
91hcdWs6SCL._SL1500_.jpg

=
573.jpg