WTF THIS THE NEW WAVE FOR LONELY DUDES???

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
imagine how much better society would be if it wasn't diseased with simps

i will never indulge in this

i'm trying to get to the point where bad foreign bytches surround me and trigger asmr in real life

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
e43527296fc57a6f8213cabc2325742a.jpg

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I listen to ASMR videos to fall asleep sometimes, nothing's really sexual about the shyt. Most of them videos are just bytches rubbing on microphones and not saying shyt. Y'all nikkas are really uncomfortable with yourselves, why is this shyt something to get upset at? Let people do them, how does a nikka watching this shyt hurt y'all in any way?

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I listen to ASMR videos to fall asleep sometimes, nothing's really sexual about the shyt. Most of them videos are just bytches rubbing on microphones and not saying shyt. Y'all nikkas are really uncomfortable with yourselves, why is this shyt something to get upset at? Let people do them, how does a nikka watching this shyt hurt y'all in any way?

People tend to diss what they don't understand. I'm a ASMR head though so they can think what they want.

Bout to get some tingles in right now.:blessed:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
People tend to diss what they don't understand. I'm a ASMR head though so they can think what they want.

Bout to get some tingles in right now.:blessed:
I'm just saying, out of the weird shyt that nikkas are into, this upsets nikkas on here? You got to be a real unhappy motherfukker to diss somebody for watching ASMR, it's like the most tame shyt ever

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm just saying, out of the weird shyt that nikkas are into, this upsets nikkas on here? You got to be a real unhappy motherfukker to diss somebody for watching ASMR, it's like the most tame shyt ever

You're right. Maybe the sexual nature of some of them throws people off, Idk.
There's far worse shyt out there for sure.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I wish I didn't enter this thread, I wouldn't know what this is, and I wouldn't feel sad for anybody.
I'm glad people are finding a way to feel good...
That being said, this whole concept is wrong. It's disturbing and I don't even want to remember being in this thread.
This brings me great displeasure.
:scust: