WTF Lamarcus Aldridge got a blood virus that was deadly this past week?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
thats an interesting way to get it.

the most common way I see patients come into the clinic with MRSA is women and men with boils under shaving areas (arm pits). you are right, the boils are most definitely recurrent and tough to get rid of. That's the point when people usually change their razors (one of the reasons to change your blades more frequently). Staph is resident flora of skin and nares. One of the ways of getting staph induced bacteremia is by surgery since you open up your wounds. Catheters and devices are also getting common. In the hospital, you get the methicillin resistant variety.

Peyton manning, tom brady, ryan howard and many others have gotten it. i'm sure a lot of people in this thread will get it. its a tough stay in the hospital but usually its caught early and can be treated. you can go into toxic shock though and that would be pretty serious (you see it with young girls using "super tampons" and the bacteria just flourishing in their vaginas and going into the blood)

shyt is a bytch to get rid of too because it can travel from one part of your body to another...

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
"I know it was God who decided my fate"

:beli:

smh @ undermining the hard work of the medical staff with this god nonsense. if yo ass wouldn't have went to the hospital, would this "god" character have saved yo bytch ass then?

Daps
Reppin
Fort Lauderdale, FL

the most common way I see patients come into the clinic with MRSA is women and men with boils under shaving areas (arm pits). you are right, the boils are most definitely recurrent and tough to get rid of. That's the point when people usually change their razors (one of the reasons to change your blades more frequently). Staph is resident flora of skin and nares. One of the ways of getting staph induced bacteremia is by surgery since you open up your wounds. Catheters and devices are also getting common. In the hospital, you get the methicillin resistant variety.

Peyton manning, tom brady, ryan howard and many others have gotten it. i'm sure a lot of people in this thread will get it. its a tough stay in the hospital but usually its caught early and can be treated. you can go into toxic shock though and that would be pretty serious (you see it with young girls using "super tampons" and the bacteria just flourishing in their vaginas and going into the blood)

:scusthov:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

that's staph infection? I thought it was a swollen lymph node. I got one before and my doc told me it was from wearing antiperspirant deodorant.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
smh if Jordan was drafted by the Blazers, shyt it would be Sam Bowie>MJ lol

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
:lolbron: @ MJ never issuing his "no nikkas" clause and OD'ing on heroin in some crackhouse like bubbles white friend from the wire, a week before the season tipped off

he would be Hook Mitchell status