WTF Lamarcus Aldridge got a blood virus that was deadly this past week?

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
2f7c2e1d-106c-4a61-9c45-7897141b0a27.jpg

Hey Blazers fans. I write this post with a lot of thankfulness and gratitude. My first rehab is going well. I'm officially walking and no longer need to use crutches at all. I’m getting my mobility back and have started some strengthening activity.

But, this past week was a very scary one for me. On Saturday I came down with a blood virus. I quickly became sick and had to be rushed to the hospital. I thought it was a case of bad food or a bad cold, but I was wrong. It turned out to be a very serious virus that if not treated quickly could actually be deadly! One thing I know for sure is that I’ve never felt worse in my life and there were times I wasn’t really sure where I was going. Thankfully I had a lot of family support and great medical care that helped me fight through it and now I’ve turned the corner and I’m feeling much better.

I know it was God ultimately that decided my fate and looked out for me to make sure I got healed. I'm truly thankful for still being here and being able to do functions like walk, talk and open my eyes as those things were hard to do during that time. Never take your health for granted. Good health is a true blessing. Have a great weekend and I’ll check in next week.
Trail Blazers Bloggers Network

cot damn the NBA may need to discontinue the Blazers franchise, shyt is sad as fukk. :to:
LA is my favorite PF in the game, the dude has really come into his own the past 2 seasons, great to see he has recovered.

OTC

+
Daps
Reppin
Austin, Texas
Damn glad LMA is alright, I would Hate to see a fellow Longhorn pass like that.
Good News that recovered.

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
The Blazers are cursed...ever since they passed on MJ they have been bodied on a yearly basis

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
wow. that sounded like some serious shyt. glad he's alright.

if portland had phoenix's medical staff... :noah:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard he contracted MRSA

which is a bacteria...., not really considered a blood borne one either.

and its not the biggest fukking deal in the world. i'm glad he's okay, but its like one of the most common forms of in-patient infections

Terribleness

King on the Come up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WH
Next Assistant Coach should be an exorcist. Or they might need to check under the arena for Native American graves.... :ohhh: they might not like the Trailblazer name.