WTF IS UP WITH THE HODGE TWINS

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Chris still not gonna reach his peak until he take off the durag and embrace his :flabbynsick: hairline.

I can count on 1 hand how many times he did a video without a hat or durag on. He 30 now. He should just rock the baldy if he can't take pics or videos without a durag on.
His hairline not even bad that's the crazy part lol.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Hodge twins been doing the food thing for a minute. it's a hell of a pivot i'll say that
dudes literally went from gym vids to eating in their car every video and trying do stand up with no real explanation for the switch.....and people still watch

I still can't believe Chris dropped $150K on a private gym

I hope he's a millionaire

all you see in there are charity case interns like that italian looking kid and other random dudes.
jaron did a boxing video in the gym where he was saying "blu blu" after every punch. that's the type shyt going on in chris jones gym :snoop:
breh been spending dough like crazy. went to get his bmw fixed and bought a whole corvette on a whim just cause dude had one to sale :whew:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Hodge twins been doing the food thing for a minute. it's a hell of a pivot i'll say that
dudes literally went from gym vids to eating in their car every video and trying do stand up with no real explanation for the switch.....and people still watch

all you see in there are charity case interns like that italian looking kid and other random dudes.
jaron did a boxing video in the gym where he was saying "blu blu" after every punch. that's the type shyt going on in chris jones gym :snoop:
breh been spending dough like crazy. went to get his bmw fixed and bought a whole corvette on a whim just cause dude had one to sale :whew:

:patrice: What does that mean