WTF IS UP WITH THE HODGE TWINS

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
It'll pay off long term if he can keep his youthful vibe. Lotta youngsters are always looking for mentors/big brothers online whether they k is if or not which makes his gym a destination point

He can pretty easily be a CT Fletcher type going forward now that he's branded himself as a gym so to speak
150k is a hell of a lot just for a gym, it doesn't even sound believable :francis: but just bought a vette and is planning on buying a house

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
150k is a hell of a lot just for a gym, it doesn't even sound believable :francis: but just bought a vette and is planning on buying a house

Have you ever looked into what some of the upper tier gym equipment costs? I'm building a gym in my garage and there's Olympic bars that approach a stack :damn:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Have you ever looked into what some of the upper tier gym equipment costs? I'm building a gym in my garage and there's Olympic bars that approach a stack :damn:
shyt can def get crazy

But weight is weight :manny: I could have built my whole gym for like $800 if I'd picked the right pieces the first time

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I still can't believe Chris dropped $150K on a private gym

I hope he's a millionaire
His money flow probably increased after cutting off Vince G :mjlol:

Chris definitely making more than he has shown to us because it looks like he's spending hella cash.

• Gym
  • New car
  • New home

In a recent comment to a reply, he said he was already paid when he met Denesse so he's been making six figgas since like 2013 I suppose.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was trying to do the same til I saw the prices :dead:

And that was just the equipment, all the actual weights are sold by the pound :whoadamn:

Had me ready to start lifting rocks like cavemen :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the last gym video they did:

They're always on the road getting money. They probably only workout to stay in decent shape.

Whatever happened to Mack?:lupe:

Chris is eating. Between YouTube, Pump Chasers, and coaching he's seeing a lot of bread. I noticed his views are going up too. His gym is on point:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Chris still not gonna reach his peak until he take off the durag and embrace his :flabbynsick: hairline.

I can count on 1 hand how many times he did a video without a hat or durag on. He 30 now. He should just rock the baldy if he can't take pics or videos without a durag on.