wtf is French Montanas Race?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hair? lips? eyes?

but aren't Black people diverse? and don't we have different types of hair texture? and different lips and eyes, etc. etc.

you can't claim there are such things as a black phenotype or black racial characteristics and then claim diversity on the flip side
Yes I can. They're not mutually exclusive. We are a diverse people that come in a variety of shades, which is why I'm defending French. But there are still indicators to signal some type of black admixture.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Yes I can. They're not mutually exclusive. We are a diverse people that come in a variety of shades, which is why I'm defending French. But there are still indicators to signal some type of black admixture.

diversity comes about as a result of divergence.

are you just a diversity advocate when it comes to racial identity, or do you accept and embrace diversity when it comes to politics, economics, culture, religion, etc.?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My sister looks like his sister. My sister is black. It's ignorant to make the determination that they aren't black off a picture. Look a the guy who played that bytch nikka in Malcolm X, the one Denzel put a gun to and pretended he had a bulet in there. He could be mistaken for white, but he's black.

Shut up

emoney

custom user title
Daps
It's really not though, whether or not you want to accept someone like French Montana as black isn't my call, all I'm saying is that he definitely isn't white.

As for the word itself, lots of people have been called "black" throughout history. Arabs called Indians black too in their record books so the terminology itself doesn't mean anything, in fact it's pretty fukking stupid.

these days black is more of a cultural thing in addition to race. People may accept French Montana as black because he is technically from Africa, and he's from the hood so he gets that pass. Nobody in the hood is going to waste time worrying about all that semetic/berber/caucasian shyt we are arguing about in here...if you down, you down, if you not, you not :manny: Other Africans who may not be getting the pass French is seem upset at this and I think that's what's on display in this thread. It is what it is.

I am not making the claim that he is white. I simply asked, why he can't be classified as white? since it was accepted that there are light and dark of both black and white races.

Proof of this? Not denying just want to know what sources say this

Not it's not, it's always been color (skin pigment) + phenotype (features,look,appearance)

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
With a name like French Montana I didn't see him riding no Hispanic wave

He always put it out there he wuz African/morrocon

He looks Arabic not Hispanic, cats knew from tha jump wut he wuz, he got credentials cuz he wuz in with Max B and he got shot in tha back of tha head and survived, that added to his rap/street cred....so tha door wuz already open for him to pursue rappin

LOL these cats outrageous man. French was repping Morocco/Africa all over them cocaine city DVD's back in the day, what the fukk are these people talking about.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
LOL these cats outrageous man. French was repping Morocco/Africa all over them cocaine city DVD's back in the day, what the fukk are these people talking about.
lmao..he never said shyt about latinos etc, he got questioned a few imes about his ID and they assumed he was rican..and yes latinos and arabs can look alike..esp north Africans IMO..*this wasn't replying to you deen but in general*

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I am not making the claim that he is white. I simply asked, why he can't be classified as white? since it was accepted that there are light and dark of both black and white races.

You've been dapping up and cosigning posts all up in this thread calling French a "cac," "semetic cac," and "sand cac," and you are the one who is in here using terminology like "dark skinned whites" that doesn't make any kind of sense.

White people stand out from the rest of the planet precisely because of their whiteness, the rest of us are some variation of brown. THAT is why white people are characterized the way they are. French would be using "colored" facilities in the Jim Crow era just like you so I don't see what the issue here is.
Proof of this? Not denying just want to know what sources say this
According to the book "From Bharata to India: Chrysee the Golden" which was written by M. K Agarwal
Said Al-Andalusi stated: " India is the first nation to have cultivated the sciences, and
although black, Allah ranked them above many white and brown people. It is a powerful, wealthy and
populous nation known for the wisdom of its people and their abilities in all branches of knowledge"

Reference From Bharata to India: Chrysee the Golden
M. K Agarwal

The Indians, as known to all nations for many centuries, are the metal (essence) of wisdom, the source of fairness and objectivity. They are peoples of sublime pensiveness, universal apologues, and useful and rare inventions. In spite of the fact that their color is in the first stage of blackness, which puts them in the same category as the blacks, Allah, in His glory, did not give them the low characters, the poor manners, nor the inferior principles associated with this group and ranked them above a large number of white and brown peoples.

Some astrologers came up with an explanation for this condition; they said that both Saturn and Mercury control the destiny of the Indian people. Because of the influence of Saturn, their color turned black, while the influence of Mercury provided them with intellectual power and fine spirit. Saturn in partnership with Mercury gave them correctness of reasoning and depth of perception. This is why they enjoy the purity of talent and the power of distinction, making them totally different from the people of Sudan (Blacks) (2) such as the Zinj, the Abyssinians, the Ethiopians and others.

This is the English translation of the of the Arabic text "The Categories of Nations" which was written
by Said Al-Andalusi in the 11th century on medieval India:

Just a few examples.

Not it's not, it's always been color (skin pigment) + phenotype (features,look,appearance)

Sometimes, not all the time.

Last edited:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
You've been dapping up and cosigning posts all up in this thread calling French a "cac," "semetic cac," and "sand cac," and you are the one who is in here using terminology like "dark skinned whites" that doesn't make any kind of sense.

White people stand out from the rest of the planet precisely because of their whiteness, the rest of us are some variation of brown. THAT is why white people are characterized the way they are. French would be using "colored" facilities in the Jim Crow era just like you so I don't see what the issue here is.

According to the book "From Bharata to India: Chrysee the Golden" which was written by M. K Agarwal
Said Al-Andalusi stated: " India is the first nation to have cultivated the sciences, and
although black, Allah ranked them above many white and brown people. It is a powerful, wealthy and
populous nation known for the wisdom of its people and their abilities in all branches of knowledge"

Reference From Bharata to India: Chrysee the Golden
M. K Agarwal

The Indians, as known to all nations for many centuries, are the metal (essence) of wisdom, the source of fairness and objectivity. They are peoples of sublime pensiveness, universal apologues, and useful and rare inventions. In spite of the fact that their color is in the first stage of blackness, which puts them in the same category as the blacks, Allah, in His glory, did not give them the low characters, the poor manners, nor the inferior principles associated with this group and ranked them above a large number of white and brown peoples.

This is the English translation of the of the Arabic text "The Categories of Nations" which was written
by Said Al-Andalusi in the 11th century on medieval India:

Just a few examples.

Sometimes, not all the time.

French Montana's race is inconclusive at this point. He's in that in between, intermediary category and what race he is is circumstantial imo

I don't see what the problem is with someone having an opinion of him being white.

Is George Zimmerman not white? He is about the same color as French Montana

Isn't that what kermit said, that he and his sister are high yella, same color as French Montana.....and they consider themselves black so that means French looking like them is black as well.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You've been dapping up and cosigning posts all up in this thread calling French a "cac," "semetic cac," and "sand cac," and you are the one who is in here using terminology like "dark skinned whites" that doesn't make any kind of sense..
But yellow bone, red bone or light skinned blacks make ton of sense? You dudes kill me with this shyt.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
French Montana's race is inconclusive at this point. He's in that in between, intermediary category and what race he is is circumstantial imo

I don't see what the problem is with someone having an opinion of him being white.

Is George Zimmerman not white? He is about the same color as French Montana

Isn't that what kermit said, that he and his sister are high yella, same color as French Montana.....and they consider themselves black so that means French looking like them is black as well.

Hell no Zimmerman aint white.

I know you are African, but where do you reside? I can't imagine it being that diverse if you can even entertain the idea of French and Zimmerman being considered to be "white" people.