wtf is French Montanas Race?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah bruh I read that post and was offended. folks showin they true colors
Offended by what? I was NOT saying black Africans look like monkeys. I was making the point that undercover cacs like @Northern Touch and @GreatestLaker buy into white supremacist tropes about our people. That was the point of me posting those pictures. Their concept of what is black comes from racist caricatures. There is no difference between what they are spewing and what neo nazis assert.

:snoop:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
@Tommy Knocks

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257290/

Genomic Ancestry of North Africans Supports Back-to-Africa Migrations

North African populations are distinct from sub-Saharan Africans based on cultural, linguistic, and phenotypic attributes; however, the time and the extent of genetic divergence between populations north and south of the Sahara remain poorly understood. Here, we interrogate the multilayered history of North Africa by characterizing the effect of hypothesized migrations from the Near East, Europe, and sub-Saharan Africa on current genetic diversity. We present dense, genome-wide SNP genotyping array data (730,000 sites) from seven North African populations, spanning from Egypt to Morocco, and one Spanish population. We identify a gradient of likely autochthonous Maghrebi ancestry that increases from east to west across northern Africa; this ancestry is likely derived from “back-to-Africa” gene flow more than 12,000 years ago (ya), prior to the Holocene. The indigenous North African ancestry is more frequent in populations with historical Berber ethnicity. In most North African populations we also see substantial shared ancestry with the Near East, and to a lesser extent sub-Saharan Africa and Europe.

Tommy, Now take your "L"

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i bet you 500 dollars his parents are racist rich fukks.

PLEASE. if there is a GOD ABOVE... DO NOT believe the hype.

but then again you probably dont believe in god. :snoop:

:to:
stop trolling, he has no european genes, you can't even name a european country he reps. I dont know if his parents are racist or not, but racism isn't exclusive to white folks, Im sure berbers have rivalries with other african tribes, but tribe wars are nothing new....on any continent. :pachaha:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
stop trolling, he has no european genes, you can't even name a european country he reps. I dont know if his parents are racist or not, but racism isn't exclusive to white folks, Im sure berbers have rivalries with other african tribes, but tribe wars are nothing new....on any continent. :pachaha:

FUKK OUTTA HERE. WHY THE FUKK IS THERE FRENCH SPOKEN IN HIS MANSION WHEN HE WAS GROWING UP IN IT??
cuz they felt like teaching the kids a slave trader language in their morrocan 3 story mansion??!?

:what:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
@Tommy Knocks

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257290/

Genomic Ancestry of North Africans Supports Back-to-Africa Migrations

North African populations are distinct from sub-Saharan Africans based on cultural, linguistic, and phenotypic attributes; however, the time and the extent of genetic divergence between populations north and south of the Sahara remain poorly understood. Here, we interrogate the multilayered history of North Africa by characterizing the effect of hypothesized migrations from the Near East, Europe, and sub-Saharan Africa on current genetic diversity. We present dense, genome-wide SNP genotyping array data (730,000 sites) from seven North African populations, spanning from Egypt to Morocco, and one Spanish population. We identify a gradient of likely autochthonous Maghrebi ancestry that increases from east to west across northern Africa; this ancestry is likely derived from “back-to-Africa” gene flow more than 12,000 years ago (ya), prior to the Holocene. The indigenous North African ancestry is more frequent in populations with historical Berber ethnicity. In most North African populations we also see substantial shared ancestry with the Near East, and to a lesser extent sub-Saharan Africa and Europe.

Tommy, Now take your "L"
did you read your quote? because it says exactly what Im saying. :bryan::umadjay::banderas:

and then when he makes the claim of the eurasian admixture he gets it wrong AND doesnt list any haplogroup. he just farted that out of his ass, but really the admixture comes from a recent time...the moors conquest of spain. :heh:

let me hit you with the most recent 'race' chart. :banderas:
Y-DNA_map.jpg

that L must be for laughing, because that's what I'm doing rightnow. :banderas:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Offended by what? I was NOT saying black Africans look like monkeys. I was making the point that undercover cacs like @Northern Touch and @GreatestLaker buy into white supremacist tropes about our people. That was the point of me posting those pictures. Their concept of what is black comes from racist caricatures. There is no difference between what they are spewing and what neo nazis assert.

:snoop:

nicolas-cage-trying-to-hold-in-laughter.gif

mj-laughing.gif

Black_37de6f_2732182.gif

This retard Kermit :laff: :heh:. Where in God's name do you get the idea that my "concepts of blacks" comes from some racist cartoons that you randomly forced into this thread? 99.9% of blacks must be "undercover cacs" since next to no one would consider some Moroccan with straight hair, tawny skin, and an aquiline nose a "black man". This idiot, who calls black people monkeys, lawn jockeys and bushmen with "brillo" hair, is trying to "call me out". :heh:

The caricature thing you keep going on about is one of the most bizarre, contrived claims I've ever heard on here. Sounds like somebody's projecting their true feelings...

emoney

custom user title
Daps
did you read your quote? because it says exactly what Im saying. :bryan::umadjay::banderas:

and then when he makes the claim of the eurasian admixture he gets it wrong AND doesnt list any haplogroup. he just farted that out of his ass, but really the admixture comes from a recent time...the moors conquest of spain. :heh:

let me hit you with the most recent 'race' chart. :banderas:
Y-DNA_map.jpg

that L must be for laughing, because that's what I'm doing rightnow. :banderas:

1. Berbers are of Eurasian stock

2. Eurasians back migrated into North Africa

This is all I'm saying. They have Eurasian ancestry...POINT, BLANK, PERIOD.

Your not saying nothing.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
1. Berbers are of Eurasian stock

2. Eurasians back migrated into North Africa

This is all I'm saying. They have Eurasian ancestry...POINT, BLANK, PERIOD.

Your not saying nothing.
You have no haplogroup, dna, or phenotype numbers to prove that, guy. :bryantshrug::umadjay:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
You have no haplogroup, dna, or phenotype numbers to prove that, guy. :bryantshrug::umadjay:

phenotype numbers?

phenotype are traits and characteristics that are observable...they can't be quantified.

I don't feel like going through the Berbers dna and haplogroup but I'm pretty sure they have a significant portion of J haplo in them like most North African, Levantine, Arab and Eurasian people do. I know (last time I checked) if North and North East Africans like the Copts, Nubians and Horners to have J...its not far fetched for Berbers to..since you claim Berbers are related to Horners right?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
ummm you do know berbers are not directly descended from ethiopians right? and lower(which means northern) egyptians were not berbers, they were black e1b1a carriers like rameses 3 http://ethiohelix.blogspot.com/2012/12/ramesses-iii-belonged-to-ydna.html?m=1

exactly! I noticed that slip up (or was it a mistake) of his and could have checked him but didn't.

He didn't seem to know that Lower Egypt (was Northern Egypt) and Upper Egypt (was Southern Egypt and Northern Sudan)