wtf is French Montanas Race?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
according to recent cac anthropology semitic=white, there just trying to take those people history and achievements.and science is forever changing, so the notion of race will hopefully be changed.
yup. but actually berbers never went to the caves, they stayed in africa. semites never got to the caucus, they're the travelers that left africa, but stayed in their respected region while others kept going.

Berbers , Ethiopians & Somalians carry the same gene E1b1b (Y-DNA)

these are the ancient egyptians. upper kingdom must have been berbers and lower kingdom were the horns. the nubians are sudanese aka the person in my avatar.

SubSahran Africans carry E1b1A (Y-DNA) the closest cousin to the above, sharing the same continent.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
yup. but actually berbers never went to the caves, they stayed in africa. semites never got to the caucus, they're the travelers that left africa, but stayed in their respected region while others kept going.

Berbers , Ethiopians & Somalians carry the same gene E1b1b (Y-DNA)

these are the ancient egyptians. upper kingdom must have been berbers and lower kingdom were the horns. the nubians are sudanese aka the person in my avatar.

SubSahran Africans carry E1b1A (Y-DNA) the closest cousin to the above, sharing the same continent.

Berbers are largely of Eurasian stock and they are back migraters. Their ancestors were part of the 2nd out of Africa wave that left the continent, went to the Near East and then came back and settled North Africa (this was 7000-8000 years ago)...only diff is they came back and settled N.Africa...they are still indigenous however

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
false. he's a berber not an arab. he's basically the lightest form of Somalian. No relation to europeans who are R1a and R1b, those that came from the east (caucus mountains) and later migrated to europe.

:what:

how is he somalian? he grew up in morroco and his parents dont call themselves somalian.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
believe me...moroccans are gangsta....and berber people in Morocco Always been discriminated...so they know how it feels......

I would say they have been marginalized more than discriminated against.

They do a lot of discriminating themselves.

The way they get discriminated against by Southern Euros like Spaniards and Italians they dish that out to Black Sub-Saharan Africans.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
im sure your crew of gangstas are more gangsta than his :comeon:...maybe you should get your team to step to him maybe that way he will shut up about saying it...:snoop: a bunch of nerds think they can get official nikkas to stop saying nikka...lmao nikka please...

Who said anything about being gangsta?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Berbers are largely of Eurasian stock and they are back migraters. Their ancestors were part of the 2nd out of Africa wave that left the continent, went to the Near East and then came back and settled North Africa (this was 7000-8000 years ago)...only diff is they came back and settled N.Africa...they are still indigenous however
nope. and you have no proof of that. give me a haplogroup number. I have the chart right here.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

how is he somalian? he grew up in morroco and his parents dont call themselves somalian.

no no you misunderstood.

Moroccans are berbers. they are cousins of the somalians. to get a better understanding....

North Africa E1b1b (Y-DNA) --berbers never left the continent.
e1b1b_map.jpg

emoney

custom user title
Daps
nope. and you have no proof of that. give me a haplogroup number. I have the chart right here.

I'll give u links to genetic studies...showing Berbers are the result of a Eurasian back migration into Africa

I couldn't wait for one of you to challenge me on this

hold on one sec and let me some info from my flash drive

aRoMaN21

Daps
no no you misunderstood.

Moroccans are berbers. they are cousins of the somalians. to get a better understanding....

North Africa E1b1b (Y-DNA) --berbers never left the continent.
e1b1b_map.jpg

but montana says he has a distant ancestor on his moms side who was a somalian. and he speaks french and arabic.
and he lived in a mansion. and his mom frauded the welfare system in ny.

please dont get him confused with the real berbers. hes not one.
hes fukking arabic and european and lived in a fukking mansion with 5 bathrooms... smh

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I'll give u links to genetic studies...showing Berbers are the result of a Eurasian back migration into Africa

I couldn't wait for one of you to challenge me on this

hold on one sec and let me some info from my flash drive
sure. and you better not be mistaking all berbers for the isolated Vandals that settled in the region who are very isolated aka the atlas berbers. :wink:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
but montana says he has a distant ancestor on his moms side who was a somalian. and he speaks french and arabic.
and he lived in a mansion. and his mom frauded the welfare system in ny.

please dont get him confused with the real berbers. hes not one.
hes fukking arabic and european and lived in a fukking mansion with 5 bathrooms... smh
wrong. and when he says he's a distant ancestor of his somalian side, look at the map I posted. He is correct. He knows exactly what he is. He is a berber. His mansion has fukk all to do with his race so I have no idea why you pulled that one out, but ok. what european country does he claim to be from? I've only heard him saying he is Moroccan and somalian. which is native african.

aRoMaN21

Daps
wrong. and when he says he's a distant ancestor of his somalian side, look at the map I posted. He is current. He knows exactly what he is. He is a berber. His mansion has fukk all to do with his race so I have no idea why you pulled that one out, but ok.

i bet you 500 dollars his parents are racist rich fukks.

PLEASE. if there is a GOD ABOVE... DO NOT believe the hype.

but then again you probably dont believe in god. :snoop:

:to: