wtf is French Montanas Race?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can tell ur insecure about ur blackness. why do u have to assume our definition of black is an extreme one? like were not talking about drake here were talking about an arab individual and ur acting as if were ridiculous to say hes not black.

u carrying on a concept that was created by cacs and calling us the racists. no man. we dont need to claim any random fakkit out there with 1% black in their blood. were good.

but it's ridiculous to say that french montana only has 1% of black in him. look at his fukking mother and sister. they would be considered black in the US. it's clear french considers himself black. why are you and the rest of the clowns pushing this purity test so adamant that he not be welcomed??? that shyt is what i'm like :what: at. we need as many soldiers as possible.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone with African ancestry to him is black.

kermit considers this woman black. :pachaha:

HVDyvoh.jpg

i never said that. i said that anyone with a significant amount of black blood in them >%25 is black. period.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
no, it's not obvious. my sister looks like his sister, complexion and facial structure wise, and my sister is black. yall have a warped idea of what constitutes physical "blackness."

Aziz Ansari eyebrows, hook nose and a distinctly non sub-Saharan bone structure are manifestations of "physical blackness"? Are you really only 1/4 white like you so often claim? Didn't you post a picture of a medium brown black man's hand and claim it was yours :duck:?

This white nationalist cac is blacker than French:

Craig-Cobb-Trisha-Show.png

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aziz Ansari eyebrows, hook nose and a distinctly non sub-Saharan bone structure are manifestations of "physical blackness"? Are you really only 1/4 white like you so often claim? Didn't you post a picture of a medium brown black man's hand and claim it was yours :ducktales:?

again, not every black needs to look like a sub saharan. you're no less racist than the cacs on st0rmfr0nt.

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
but it's ridiculous to say that french montana only has 1% of black in him. look at his fukking mother and sister. they would be considered black in the US. it's clear french considers himself black. why are you and the rest of the clowns pushing this purity test so adamant that he not be welcomed??? that shyt is what i'm like :what: at. we need as many soldiers as possible.
the two women in the pics(dont know if thats his actualy mom and sis) r just tan, that doesnt make them black. and since when is a country that views on race were created by racist whites the ultimate judge on whos what?

but u believe that a person that is 75% white and 25% black is black anyways so why am i even arguin with u :snoop:

anyways i doubt french is close to 25% black. some populations rnt just mixes of black and white. its more complex than that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the two women in the pics(dont know if thats his actualy mom and sis) r just tan, that doesnt make them black. and since when is a country that views on race were created by racist whites the ultimate judge on whos what?

but u believe that a person that is 75% white and 25% black is black anyways so why am i even arguin with u :snoop:

anyways i doubt french is close to 25% black. some populations rnt just mixes of black and white. its more complex than that.

yall are the smartest dumb nikkas known to man. :heh: don't ever try to pass a biology course, nikka.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what:

you nikkas think if you don't look like a monkey and have brillo hair, you're not black.

your idea of blackness is derived from caricatures that warp our people to an ugly distortion of our true beauty.

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

What the fukk is this idiot talking about?

So you're saying overtly African looking blacks look like monkeys to you?

tumblr_mjxd77Lxg71rjlj53o1_400.gif

Last edited:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps

where do you live that you think his moms and sister look blakk?

where i grew up, they would be called arabs. i had a best friend who was pure 100% egyptian in JHS and trust her and her family had hair that wasnt curly AT ALL, and was straight like an arrow. they spoke arabic and that ish sounds more FRENCH and RUSSIAN than it does AFRICAN.
do you understand what arabs are mixed with? most are a mix of european and persian.
montana is claimin somalian which is no where near morocco. and theyre claiming that blood is far off in his moms ancestry.
the arabic language is in Africa bc of the ARABS who were in the slave trade. They were rounding up Africans wayyy before the British did.
Them and the Spaniards popped this shyt off. Then came France and all the rest who jumped in the market.
Some areas sold them. Some areas made the boats to transport them.
Montana knows french and arabic, that has to somewhat mean he's from blood that has money.
if he just knew arabic id say hes an arab. but that whole french thing throws it off and proves he has European blood. Not African. :yeshrug:

but for real. where did you grow up and where do you live now?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where do you live that you think his moms and sister look blakk?

where i grew up, they would be called arabs. i had a best friend who was pure 100% egyptian in JHS and trust her and her family had hair that wasnt curly AT ALL, and was straight like an arrow. they spoke arabic and that ish sounds more FRENCH and RUSSIAN than it does AFRICAN.
do you understand what arabs are mixed with? most are a mix of european and persian.
montana is claimin somalian which is no where near morocco. and theyre claiming that blood is far off in his moms ancestry.
the arabic language is in Africa bc of the ARABS who were in the slave trade. They were rounding up Africans wayyy before the British did.
Them and the Spaniards popped this shyt off. Then came France and all the rest who jumped in the market.
Some areas sold them. Some areas made the boats so transport them.
Montana knows french and arabic, that has to somewhat mean he's from blood that has money.
if he just knew arabic id say hes an arab. but that whole french thing throws is off and proves he has European blood. Not African. :yeshrug:

but for real. where did you grow up and where do you live now?

i live in america. i know light skinned blacks that look like them. my sister looks like his sister, with the complexion and hair. my sister is black. these dudes think you need to look like a motherfukker lawn jockey to be considered black. shyt is racist as fukk, but i'm the delusional one.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
i live in america. i know light skinned blacks that look like them. my sister looks like his sister, with the complexion and hair. my sister is black. these dudes think you need to look like a motherfukker lawn jockey to be considered black. shyt is racist as fukk, but i'm the delusional one.

uhhh america is big son.

Where IN america. ?

and NO FUKKING WAY YOU READ WHAT I WROTE IN 30 SECONDS.

GO READ WHAT I WROTE AND STOP POSTING NOSENSE BOUT YOUR SISTER WHO LOOKS ARABIC. smh