wtf is French Montanas Race?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Yet u were still scared to see me :heh:

I was born in the Dominican Republic u dumb fakkit, I know third world. Stop quoting me hoe ass nikka

stop callin me nikka mijo.

your ass may have been born in DR but you grew up in a vacation spot. you have absolutely no reason to act hard. and aint no one scared to throw hands but you. I was in your country and you cant travel 20 min to catch this fade huh? you knew I was gonna break your face

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1/3rd of white Americans have black linage too. Are they black? Would you be okay with them calling you a ******?

Stupid and immaterial analogy. French Montana and his family aren't white by any stretch of the definition. They have black features. They're black in my eyes.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this is his fam

F82_FEATURE_SCHMELLING_4.jpg

F82_SCHMELLING_8.jpg

his dad
frenchmontanafather1.png

he isnt mixed man stop it :snoop: has he ever even claimed himself to be mixed or are yall just desperately lookin for justifications for him sayin the n word? :russ:

Wow.

I was giving this guy the benefit of the doubt because this source (http://hollywoodlife.com/celeb/french-montana/) says he claims Somali. His mother might have a drop or two but he is definitely not "black" enough to be "black" :dead:.

North Africans along with Saudi's are probably the most racist people on the planet.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:

They look white to you??

Well they're obviously not black.

How is French Montana white though?

and how did sand nikka turn into sand cac?

Some people consider Arabs/Berbers white for some reason. I know for a fact America and the Islamic world are the only places he'd be accepted as such.

No way in fukk he's "white" in France, Canada, Scandinavia, Australia or UK.

He's not black either though of course, but things are dichotomous like that on the Coli :manny:.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Well they're obviously not black.

Some people consider Arabs/Berbers white for some reason. I know for a fact America and the Islamic world are the only places he'd be accepted as such.

No way in fukk he's "white" in France, Canada, Scandinavia, Australia or UK.

He's not black either though of course, but things are dichotomous like that on the Coli :manny:.

He definitely wouldn't be considered white in America either.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He definitely wouldn't be considered white in America either.

The American census considers Arabs and even North African Berbers white:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States_Census

"White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "White" or report entries such as Irish, German, Scottish, Italian, Lebanese, Near Easterner, Arab, or Polish.[14]

I know that in day to day life, people who look like French aren't accepted as white amongst white Americans, but whenever their kind talk about historical accomplishments they always include Semitic and Berber achievements and history among their own.

Try telling the average cac that Jesus and Moses weren't white.

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Damn, what's with all the racism allegations against North Africa. I mean I've read couple of stories but to say they're more racist than some Euro countries. I went to Morocco a couple years back and I got treated me and my cousins and we aren't lightskin. Well, maybe they didn't think I was straight from Africa, which I am.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: and you believe that? we come from east africans. they are the first on the planet, they have admixtures now because of the arab/islamic invasion, but that doesnt mean they're more caucasian. if say white people decided to occupy nigeria, and breed with the nigerians to the point where the nigerian population absorbs them, and theres no longer any white people, but the nigerian population gets lighter, would you say they're closer to white than black? :what: because thats exactly what happened to the horn AND north africa.

I looked up Atlas Berbers and they are pretty pale, HOWEVER I also googled ancient berbers, and they almost all came up black. so what you're seeing are the invaders, the locals, and a population of mixed folks that are now the image of the modern berber.
This thread is a mess I don't know where to start. But Arab invasion in East Africa? Did you just make that up or just make the assumption it happened? Please tell us more about this supposed historical fact.

Somalis( and the rest of the Horn) as well as our features are indigenous to the region. It's not a result of any mixing at all that is simply how people from the Horn look. In fact there are small minorities of people of mixed Arab origin in Somalia and the rest of the Horn and they look quite distinct from the majority population.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moors were mostly Berber I cant believe people are still having this argument. Berbers are indigenous to the continent. Atlas Berbers are in fact some of the people who have the *least* mixing with Arabs in the region, which is why they've been able to preserve their own language. Not everybody indigenous to Africa is black.

Even the majority population in North Africa which have mixed with Arabs look distinct from Arabs in the Levant for example and that is because of their Berber ancestry. Yes there was contact and intermarriage with black tribes especially in the southern regions of modern day North Africa but they were never the majority inhabitants.