wtf is French Montanas Race?

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
These ol can't tell what they are ass nikkaz need to provide photos of both parents and grandparents. the reason French gettin away with it becuz he know he can pass for a mixed nikka

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Where did you get this? Your ass? What a stupid fukking post.
Where I got this? From have been to Africa multiple times, from being in Dubai and seeing people look down on the mad amount of Somali's working as cleaners and shyt.
At this point we even got black muslims beefing with black christians, we got Kenyan's shytting on Somali's, just last week I read a report about muslim's from northern Arica being discriminated against in South Africa and on.

Leave you country, see the world and come back to me with another stupid comment :smh:.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Where I got this? From have been to Africa multiple times, from being in Dubai and seeing people look down on the mad amount of Somali's working as cleaners and shyt.
At this point we even got black muslims beefing with black christians, we got Kenyan's shytting on Somali's, just last week I read a report about muslim's from northern Arica being discriminated against in South Africa and on.

I'm somalian you fukking idiot and Somali's get treated better in Dubai and those arab countries than we do in Cacada and Amerikkka... you have no idea what you are talking about, the cacs came to my country and literally ripped the ports out of the water and the rails out of the ground and took them back to England. Then the Italians poisoned the minds of the people with clan favourtism. How dare you even remotely give these devils a pass nikka SMH.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I'm somalian you fukking idiot and Somali's get treated better in Dubai and those arab countries than we do in Cacada and Amerikkka... you have no idea what you are talking about, the cacs came to my country and literally ripped the ports out of the water and the rails out of the ground and took them back to England. Then the Italians poisoned the minds of the people with clan favourtism. How dare you even remotely give these devils a pass nikka SMH.
I'm not talking abut history you fukking dirt, I'm talking about the present.
Somalis might be "treated well" as cleaners and shyt in Dubai, who knows but no one is stopping you from reaching higher in the US or Canada if you are, take it to court. But they are not treated well in the rest of Africa, which was my original statement.

I don't think you've been to Africa, specifically South Africa, Egypt or Kenya.
It's not pretty, Somali's get their stores looted just for being Somalis. Do you think that happens in fukking Toronto? And in Egypt they kidnap people from Ethiopia and extort their family members in Europe.

I'm going to dead this right now, I'm not wasting time on a naive somali.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
It's like some of y'all have never heard of Berbers before. :why: They're indigenous Sub-Saharan Africans, not Arab at all, which btw is the equivalent of calling
Latino/hispanic a race. There are Black Arabs you know, they just speak Arabic.

Berbers are located in the Mahgreb (North Africa)

Do you even know what Sub-Saharan African means? It means south of the Sahara

"Sub" as a prefix means below, low, under

How can Berbers be Sub-Saharan when they are primarily located above the Sahara?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty disturbed the casual acceptance of DJ Khaled using it, but French is part Somali.

u thought he was a mixed black?

S0m2xgd.gif

He is though, even if marginally so.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I'm not talking abut history you fukking dirt, I'm talking about the present.
Somalis might be "treated well" as cleaners and shyt in Dubai, who knows but no one is stopping you from reaching higher in the US or Canada if you are, take it to court. But they are not treated well in the rest of Africa, which was my original statement.

I don't think you've been to Africa, specifically South Africa, Egypt or Kenya.
It's not pretty, Somali's get their stores looted just for being Somalis. Do you think that happens in fukking Toronto? And in Egypt they kidnap people from Ethiopia and extort their family members in Europe.

I'm going to dead this right now, I'm not wasting time on a naive somali.
Your just a naive fakkit period. Who said they were treated well you piece of shyt. I have been to EGYPT WHERE MY ENTIRE FAMILY IS YOU ARAB LOSER and my uncle is in Saudi for 30 years. What the fukk do you know about my people except rumor and heresay you fukking clown?

In Canada and America we are subject to SYSTEMATIC OPPRESSION AND RACISM AKA THE PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX YOU STUPID fukkING CAC SO DIE ON A dikk

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
morrocco touches spain. but montana dont speak spanish.
he speaks french and arabic by birth and learned english.
he lived in a mansion.
i wouldnt doubt his ancestors were in the slave trade.
Economic status has something to do with the n word does it? Someone tell Drake. And bypassing the non logic of holding people accountable for someone else's action part, you do realize the slave trade was prevalent all over Africa? French Montana is as likely to have ancestors that were in the slave trade as Wale.
to claim some black blood, so he can say nikka
Many moroccans have black blood.
the true and ancient moors were black you bytch ass nikka
The point with the whole moor shyt is yall regularly claim spanish & italians are part black(some of you fools even claim they are black) because of the moor invasions but now the region where the moors came from suddenly have no descendants and a moroccan is a 'eurasian' :dead:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Berbers are located in the Mahgreb (North Africa)

Do you even know what Sub-Saharan African means? It means south of the Sahara

"Sub" as a prefix means below, low, under

How can Berbers be Sub-Saharan when they are primarily located above the Sahara?

Well, they're indigenous Africans, but their ancestors came from Subsaharan Africa and share the same haplogroup as people who come from the Horn of Africa (much like people from that region they speak an Afro-Asiatic language). Hell there's a city in Somalia called Berbera. :leon: They're nomads like Somalians are so not being from a region that's literally not Subsaharan is a moot point.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
We are pretty much all on the same page when it comes to recognizing that we are the most hated, most disriminated against and hated by whites in general

yea I agree, but that's about the only thing. We are divided when it comes to strategy and tactics to combat that hatred and discrimination.

I think racism and white supremacy has united us to some degree. The twin evils of slavery and colonization has pretty much relegated a majority of the masses of black/african people all over the world to the bottom. One thing we can't debate is that we are under attack.