Wtf is a 5linx Brehs/Brehettes?

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
My parent's rebuttal was "everything in life is a pyramid scheme you'll always be working under someone" :rudy:

All I could say was "b-b-but the Coli said... :sadbron: "

Sad...but true. 5Linx isn't a scam but don't join if you don't like sales and being rejected.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Sad...but true. 5Linx isn't a scam but don't join if you don't like sales and being rejected.

Thats a lie.

Everything in corporate america may be MANAGED like a pyramid but there is a HUGE difference between a business and a PONZI SCHEME.

it is a scam because returns and sales figures are fueled by membership fees and new employees. That is pure ponzi.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats a lie.

Everything in corporate america may be MANAGED like a pyramid but there is a HUGE difference between a business and a PONZI SCHEME.

it is a scam because returns and sales figures are fueled by membership fees and new employees. That is pure ponzi.

:usure:

you dont even know what a ponzi scheme is do you?

Ponzi scheme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what you meant to say is that its a pyramid scheme....

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
u have a better chance of makin money sellin catfish nuggets n shrimp baskets on the corner than u would with that 5linx shyt..

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
My parents keep trying to strong arm a young nikka into going to these meetings :aicmon:

I automatically wrote it off as a pyramid scheme :shaq2: but I figured the all mighty Coli could school me on it. :manny:

ur parents don't give a fuk about u :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
You have to pay for state licensing to sell insurance. I agree its a scam at the end of the day but its crazy how educated people are the ones falling for it I.E my sister and her friend :damn:

i actually sold insurance life and health for a year and when business ws good i made about 25k in one year, but when business slowed up there wasnt much i could do since it was purely based on commission. also i can honestly say selling life insurance was good money as well as an honest thing i was selling.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
That episode made me realize that Penn and Teller's show really appeals to the average dumbass.

Huh? that doesnt make any sense, most tv shows appeal to the average dumbass. What tv shows appeal to "intelluctuals" and c00ns who start up a business centered around taking MDMA and drinking water for a "edm" experience? fukk up.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Huh? that doesnt make any sense, most tv shows appeal to the average dumbass. What tv shows appeal to "intelluctuals" and c00ns who start up a business centered around taking MDMA and drinking water for a "edm" experience? fukk up.
TV for intellectuals:

Book_TV_logo_200px.jpg

20130503-KHAN-CHARLIEROSE.jpg

inside-the-actors-studio.jpg

meet-the-press.jpg

51-WiXUaBRL._SX500_.jpg

You don't know about any of these shows because you're not smart enough to enjoy them. Sorry.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
TV for intellectuals:

Book_TV_logo_200px.jpg

20130503-KHAN-CHARLIEROSE.jpg

inside-the-actors-studio.jpg

meet-the-press.jpg

51-WiXUaBRL._SX500_.jpg

You don't know about any of these shows because you're not smart enough to enjoy them. Sorry.

Go fukk yourself man. Seriously. You know what i do for a living? Outside of music i work at a group home. so while youre peddling some bullshyt drink based around a drug that our youth are consuming at an alarming rate, at the very least i stand for something not only in terms of my job but my also i at least make some positive contribution to the community.

you think your fukking "twerk" videos and "trap" songs are somehow indicative of how smart you are? You piece of shyt Nigerian jr 419 scamming sack of shyt, you are making a living playing on the worst black stereotypes while pandering the world to drink some stupid drink while doing drugs.

While i dont watch c-span i prefer the young turks for most of my news with a liberal slant, when i read newsweek at work was the only time i paid attention to fareed.

I hope your business fails and I hope you realize you are little more than a c00n in django clothing.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Go fukk yourself man. Seriously. You know what i do for a living? Outside of music i work at a group home. so while youre peddling some bullshyt drink based around a drug that our youth are consuming at an alarming rate, at the very least i stand for something not only in terms of my job but my also i at least make some positive contribution to the community.

you think your fukking "twerk" videos and "trap" songs are somehow indicative of how smart you are? You piece of shyt Nigerian jr 419 scamming sack of shyt, you are making a living playing on the worst black stereotypes while pandering the world to drink some stupid drink while doing drugs.

While i dont watch c-span i prefer the young turks for most of my news with a liberal slant, when i read newsweek at work was the only time i paid attention to fareed.

I hope your business fails and I hope you realize you are little more than a c00n in django clothing.

Last edited by a moderator: