Wtf is a 5linx Brehs/Brehettes?

RawlDough

Pro
Daps
My parents keep trying to strong arm a young nikka into going to these meetings :aicmon:

I automatically wrote it off as a pyramid scheme :shaq2: but I figured the all mighty Coli could school me on it. :manny:

illadope

きんが
Daps
What exactly is it?! :wtf:

I know i write a lot of stupid shyt on here, but im being completely serious. You may have to completely stop talking to your parents for a minute. I hope you dont depend on them because that shyt is more than :usure: and if they are really involved theres nothing you can do.

Either way the relationship is going to falter one way or another.

RawlDough

Pro
Daps

I know i write a lot of stupid shyt on here, but im being completely serious. You may have to completely stop talking to your parents for a minute. I hope you dont depend on them because that shyt is more than :usure: and if they are really involved theres nothing you can do.

Either way the relationship is going to falter one way or another.

You got me shook bruh :sadcam:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
My parents keep trying to strong arm a young nikka into going to these meetings :aicmon:

I automatically wrote it off as a pyramid scheme :shaq2: but I figured the all mighty Coli could school me on it. :manny:

Some kid i know constantly posts shyt about this company on his fb and tries to make it look like he's winning in life and caking off the shyt. but it's just one of those direct marketing schemes that anyone can join and claim it's not a pyramid scheme when im pretty sure it is. But it was listed in the inc 500 so idk how that happened or if it's actually legit. He once just hung a banner up in his cheap ass apartment and called it his office and made youtube videos in front of it. Then he's always 'welcoming ppl to the team' and they wear atlanta falcons fitteds and durags with a suit jacket and have facebook names like dominique I'mGettinMinez Cabrera and post about how they are so successful. Not something i would buy into

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Some kid i know constantly posts shyt about this company on his fb and tries to make it look like he's winning in life and caking off the shyt. but it's just one of those direct marketing schemes that anyone can join and claim it's not a pyramid scheme when im pretty sure it is. But it was listed in the inc 500 so idk how that happened or if it's actually legit. He once just hung a banner up in his cheap ass apartment and called it his office and made youtube videos in front of it. Then he's always 'welcoming ppl to the team' and they wear atlanta falcons fitteds and durags with a suit jacket and have facebook names like dominique I'mGettinMinez Cabrera and post about how they are so successful. Not something i would buy into

I'm white would they be cool with me rocking a Durag? If so I'd join

RawlDough

Pro
Daps
My parent's rebuttal was "everything in life is a pyramid scheme you'll always be working under someone" :rudy:

All I could say was "b-b-but the Coli said... :sadbron: "