wtf I'm going through a drought

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Just kno this. Even if you look like Brad Pitt. The average chick isnt about to run up to you and throw you the draws. ALL men have to go thru it. ALL men have to kick it to females. A super bad bytch aint gon be a easy task. Regardless of how you look or feel.

In regards to women, always remember.

CLOSED MOUTHS DO NOT GET FED

If you feelin a chick, you gotta let her kno, cause even if she feeling you right back and is rubbing one out to you every day. You are STILL gonna have to initiate it

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been off my game lately too. Not a good feeling at all.

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hit the gym with emphasis on your abs and create a pof account with your shirt off...

instant chick magnet.

You can thank me later

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I had this issue a ways back when I was busy for a whole summer, couldnt even chill with people and when I got back into the game I was :flabbynsick:. I was feeling anxious and antisocial for some reason even though I didnt want to be.

The solution for me was to talk to as many random people as possible, girls and dudes, all ages all colors. just converse with people for the sake of it, all ages and kinds. Dont be trying to just pull numbers or get some puss. Just conversation. Before you know it you'll be pulling numbers naturally and eating good again.

gotta resocialize sometimes. this new era has us away from human contact and on the internet a lot so everybodys all awkward lol. But you gotta just power through it.

and hit the gym.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's easy s hell to approach OP

Just be like "Hey I'm Fatboi, I'mma cut to the chase, I dig your style and your vibe. Take my number, and we gon chop it up later on"

There's only TWO possible outcomes of this
She calls you :win:
Or she doesn't call you :manny:

At the end of the day, you can't lose bruh. :smugdraper:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Once you FULLY embrace the fact that the WORST thing that can happen is the chick says "no" you will be okay.

When I was younger, my cousin taught me to holla at the finest, most out of your league woman in the place. You expect her to say no, so when you hear it its not a s bad, if she just happens to say yes :leon: you win. Normally if I get a no from a certified 10 it ain't sh!t to spit at a 7-9.

It clicked for me in 11th grade, I'd shoot at anybody. Women give you extra points just for having the confidence to come talk to them.

semtex

:)
Daps
Just kno this. Even if you look like Brad Pitt. The average chick isnt about to run up to you and throw you the draws. ALL men have to go thru it. ALL men have to kick it to females. A super bad bytch aint gon be a easy task. Regardless of how you look or feel.

In regards to women, always remember.

CLOSED MOUTHS DO NOT GET FED

If you feelin a chick, you gotta let her kno, cause even if she feeling you right back and is rubbing one out to you every day. You are STILL gonna have to initiate it
grand opening, grand closing. ain't easy to accept but it's true. missed out on plenty of :eat: cause of this.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
News flash ,apb ,fatbois ain't getting no pussay ,please get fit youngin