wtf I'm going through a drought

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Listen man don't lose the earing and you don't need a wingman. If you geek the rating gives you style keep it bruh,second I can stress this enough man ya got to have some confindence in yourself Gz, snap outta that funk your dam self cuz no one will do it for you. Be realistic remind yourself your jna drought but keep calm and keep composure, approach these hoes like you got the shyt they need not an option. Grow a pair man stop thinking negative, remind yourself what you have to offer fukk the crowd.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
i used to be the same way breh. scared to approach females. but the 1st time i did it and got rejected was the best thing to ever happen to me cuz the "rejection" wasnt nearly as bad i thought it would be. i was jus proud of myself that i stepped to her. always remember: the guys that get the most p*ssy are the guys that get rejected the most

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's like I could get worked up a day like "Ight today I'ma see whats up" and then get all dressed up, and go out. I'll then be somewhere and just not talk to any RANDOM girl. if it's a store clerk I'll talk to them but it'll probably be a casual safe conversation pertaining to the moment. I'll hardly get off hand and let her know subtly I'm interested.

One time I'm at Against all odds with my cousins and I'm in there talking about how I seen some lady online folding shirts in like 3 steps fast as hell. I then proceed to do it and out of nowhere this chick who work in there jumps in the convo and tries to fold the shirt normally. I just was like:skip: "oh yea " and I think it got quiet or something and I just naturally kept it moving. :snoop:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
It's like I could get worked up a day like "Ight today I'ma see whats up" and then get all dressed up, and go out. I'll then be somewhere and just not talk to any RANDOM girl. if it's a store clerk I'll talk to them but it'll probably be a casual safe conversation pertaining to the moment. I'll hardly get off hand and let her know subtly I'm interested.

One time I'm at Against all odds with my cousins and I'm in there talking about how I seen some lady online folding shirts in like 3 steps fast as hell. I then proceed to do it and out of nowhere this chick who work in there jumps in the convo and tries to fold the shirt normally. I just was like:skip: "oh yea " and I think it got quiet or something and I just naturally kept it moving. :snoop:

:snoop: it's cool breh, just shake it off stop dwelling in the past. Next time you see a bad broad that you think is approachable, make some type of conversation with her, it don't matter if it's to say some corny shyt. You gotta get more comfortable with it. Stop stalling tho

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
jus get an aggressive mindstate dawg. its better to be too aggressive and get shot down than to be scary and letting opportunities pass u by. the feeling of being "rejected" is a 10X better feeling than the regret of saying nothing at all. stop thinkin of these chicks as sexual objects and start looking at em like a regular human being. its much easier to have a natural, free-flowing conversation with em.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: it's cool breh, just shake it off stop dwelling in the past. Next time you see a bad broad that you think is approachable, make some type of conversation with her, it don't matter if it's to say some corny shyt. You gotta get more comfortable with it. Stop stalling tho
true shyt. dont try to come off as "Mr. Too Cool". i say corny shyt all the time and it usually results in a laugh. getn a chick to laugh is the key

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
true shyt. dont try to come off as "Mr. Too Cool". i say corny shyt all the time and it usually results in a laugh. getn a chick to laugh is the key

Exactly man, see ones you make her laugh, you made her comfortable. Don't over do it like other idiots.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Exactly man, see ones you make her laugh, you made her comfortable. Don't over do it like other idiots.
yessir. thats why i say jus look at her as a human being rather than a sexual object. makes it easier to step to her and have a normal convo if u take her off that pedestal. do let it be known your attracted in a sexual way but at the same time dont make her feel like a piece of meat.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
No lie, I'm about to be 23 later this month and sh1t been stale for me so far.

Phone got NO numbers of any chicks I could chill with or even TALK to at the moment.

I just go to work, come home and chill. When I do go out,I don't really be saying nothing cuz I for some reason get nervous when I want to talk to a chick I'm feeling.

Funny thing is I LOOK the part. Fresh, young looking boy with locs and earing the whole nine.

Wtf i do?? When I'm on my way to work I see ALOT of chicks @ the bus stop.(Downtown Newark NJ heads know what I'm talking about):ooh: but they be looking young though :shaq: .

I have approach anxiety and I KNOW that's what the issue is. Fukk I'm not afraid to admit that, I think that's what's holding me back. I KNOW the game I just am scared to actually play it.

rt05h.png