wtf I'm going through a drought

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No lie, I'm about to be 23 later this month and sh1t been stale for me so far.

Phone got NO numbers of any chicks I could chill with or even TALK to at the moment.

I just go to work, come home and chill. When I do go out,I don't really be saying nothing cuz I for some reason get nervous when I want to talk to a chick I'm feeling.

Funny thing is I LOOK the part. Fresh, young looking boy with locs and earing the whole nine.

Wtf i do?? When I'm on my way to work I see ALOT of chicks @ the bus stop.(Downtown Newark NJ heads know what I'm talking about):ooh: but they be looking young though :shaq: .

I have approach anxiety and I KNOW that's what the issue is. Fukk I'm not afraid to admit that, I think that's what's holding me back. I KNOW the game I just am scared to actually play it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
How about you approach the girls.

Cant win the game sitting on the sideline.

Oh yeah, take out the earring

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Ain't nothin to it, just do it....don't even think about it
If u fail :manny: o well its plenty mo fish in the sea
I used to have this issue as well so I know exactly where u comin from, but one day I just said F it and haven't looked back since. It's easy if ya good lookin :win:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Check out the stickied thread on women.... in here

What he said and go to Tagged.com and :eat: until you get your confidence up to holla at those NJ Transit chicks. Don't be scared to holla at NJ Transit bus drivers either.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
get yo fat ass on a treadmill , its summertime nikka, walkin around tha beach lookin :flabbynsick: bytches lookin like :scusthov:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
just approach them, it will be hard at first and you will fail but then you find yourself buried in them guts.

there is no other way around it, do it. :beli:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
get yo fat ass on a treadmill , its summertime nikka, walkin around tha beach lookin :flabbynsick: bytches lookin like :scusthov:
Actually I'm rather skinny.

I KNOW what to do. I've read lots of sh1t, listened, watched and seen what to do in front of me but when It's my chance I punk out with some excuse.

I be catching chicks looking at me but I just be in my head like
"Yo my breath feeling dry as fukk"

"My mouth probably got white corners"

"My hairline frizzy as hell!!, SHE GONNA HAND ME A COMB!!"

How about you approach the girls.

Cant win the game sitting on the sideline.

Oh yeah, take out the earring
That's mackish breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't focus on meeting people right now. Focus on yourself and let the confidence rebuild naturally.

Or get one of your friends who is good with girls to introduce you to some people.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Actually I'm rather skinny.

I KNOW what to do. I've read lots of sh1t, listened, watched and seen what to do in front of me but when It's my chance I punk out with some excuse.

I be catching chicks looking at me but I just be in my head like
"Yo my breath feeling dry as fukk"

"My mouth probably got white corners"

"My hairline frizzy as hell!!, SHE GONNA HAND ME A COMB!!"

That's mackish breh.

you gotta man up and go for it. try positive thinking; tell yourself you'll be the greatest thing to ever happen to this girl before stepping to her. the only hard part is the approach to be honest. the learning curve shouldnt be too bad for you since you observed others and listened to others, hopefully they gave you good advice.