wtf am i supposed to do with this :beli:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
:deadrose:

man, the crazy part is when i google "soft shell turtle", two of the suggestions are "soft shell turtle soup" and "soft shell turtle recipe"

are they really that good, bruh. :birdman:
Never had turtle. I don't have a turtle marinade recipe. I have no idea what they taste like.

But I mean, if you really want to go white-dude-cray-cray, you can get a recipe, cook the turtle, invite your relatives who stored all their stuff in your garage and serve them the turtle soup. When they are done eating it, serve them a turtle-type dessert like a cake with peanuts, caramel, chocolate, and pecans and say "It's part of the turtle theme". And if they ask you what you mean by that, tell them they just ate turtle soup as the main entree and you used the turtles they gave you.

If they ask you what your problem is, just tell them the-coli.com made you do it.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Never had turtle. I don't have a turtle marinade recipe. I have no idea what they taste like.

But I mean, if you really want to go white-dude-cray-cray, you can get a recipe, cook the turtle, invite your relatives who stored all their stuff in your garage and serve them the turtle soup. When they are done eating it, serve them a turtle-type dessert like a cake with peanuts, caramel, chocolate, and pecans and say "It's part of the turtle theme". And if they ask you what you mean by that, tell them they just ate turtle soup as the main entree and you used the turtles they gave you.

If they ask you what your problem is, just tell them the-coli.com made you do it.

:laff: yall nikkas in here wild

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
get a bunny and do this

bunny-on-a-turtle.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:merchant: bruh what he fukk is wrong with you

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'd just sell some of that shyt. If it seems like they aint usin it that much might as well sell the shyt off