wtf am i supposed to do with this :beli:

Daps
that 'ghetto' side of the family came to my house the other day. they asked me if they could put "a few items" in my garage since they can't pay storage fees. they my fams, so i'm like iight, how much stuff? she tell me it's just an arcade box, washer, dryer and fridge.

:beli:
why these nikkas come over here with huge uhaul truck.then they open that shyt up and it's their entire fukking house damn near. im sitting here looking like really? y'all just going to use my garage to store all this shyt that probably got roaches in it.

anyways, after they're done, she say they got 3 turtles they can't take off. so they hand these bytches off me. the fukk am i supposed to do with 3 of these fukkers,

they didn't even an have aquarium :why: they bought these bytches over in pots. so i tossed them in my bathtub and tossed some dried redworms in there. they didn't eat them, so now i gotta go pick up some fukkin feeder fish to appease these turtles.

:scusthov:
You deserve whatever comes to you for allowing roach infested boxes on your property.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
im kinda disturbed at how many people have given me this response

i told my korean homie and the first thing he said was "how are you going to marinade it"
That's a totally racist remark!

Anyway, just mix 1/2 cup soy sauce, with 1/4 cup vinegar, teaspoon of sesame oil, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup minced ginger... heck am I telling you about my secret family turtle marinade. You almost tricked me.

You almost tricked me. :ufdup:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a totally racist remark!

Anyway, just mix 1/2 cup soy sauce, with 1/4 cup vinegar, teaspoon of sesame oil, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup minced ginger... heck am I telling you about my secret family turtle marinade. You almost tricked me.

You almost tricked me. :ufdup:

:deadrose:

man, the crazy part is when i google "soft shell turtle", two of the suggestions are "soft shell turtle soup" and "soft shell turtle recipe"

are they really that good, bruh. :birdman:

Swayze

nah trick nahhh
Daps

laurensmilie.png