wtf am i supposed to do with this :beli:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that 'ghetto' side of the family came to my house the other day. they asked me if they could put "a few items" in my garage since they can't pay storage fees. they my fams, so i'm like iight, how much stuff? she tell me it's just an arcade box, washer, dryer and fridge.

:beli:
why these nikkas come over here with huge uhaul truck.then they open that shyt up and it's their entire fukking house damn near. im sitting here looking like really? y'all just going to use my garage to store all this shyt that probably got roaches in it.

anyways, after they're done, she say they got 3 turtles they can't take off. so they hand these bytches off me. the fukk am i supposed to do with 3 of these fukkers,

a68FD.jpg

they didn't even an have aquarium :why: they bought these bytches over in pots. so i tossed them in my bathtub and tossed some dried redworms in there. they didn't eat them, so now i gotta go pick up some fukkin feeder fish to appease these turtles.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Drop them off at the nearest pet store if they don't want to take them when there not looking just throw them in a tank.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do they want you to keep the turtles or just look after them while they are gone?

If they want you to keep them id drop em off at a creek or some shyt

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just dropped those turtles off in a lake or pond and they'll be good.

Or a chinese restaurant:lolbron:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
wait is this in the Coliseum?

:stopitslime:

And drop them turtles off at the nearest river fam...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do they want you to keep the turtles or just look after them while they are gone?

If they want you to keep them id drop em off at a creek or some shyt

bruh, i asked them like "so when are you guys coming back for these turtles" and they literally gave me one of these :manny:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Let them go Free Willy style :youngsabo:

Tell them that it's human nature