WSJ-PS5 shipped 61.7m/Xbox Series 28.3m WW as of end of June 2024. PC Gaming/sales falling

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol: I didn't post any numbers

just called out your usage of cac tweets:ufdup:.stay consistent :ufdup: .
I know you didn’t post any numbers.

You posted a cacs opinion that made you feel better about the numbers.

“actual facts and numbers”= not a cac tweet
“A random rumor or opinion without any proof or numbers to back it up”= A cac tweet.

I’m not the one who’s inconsistent here. Y’all will take a cacs opinion over numbers if it makes you feel good :ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

“A random rumor or opinion without any proof or numbers to back it up”= A cac tweet.

I’m not the one who’s inconsistent here. Y’all will take a cacs opinion over numbers if it makes you feel good :ufdup:

*proceed to post random cac numbers from another message board

Canon

Veteran
Daps

look again

I haven't posted a thing in here besides calling you out :ufdup: .

only person I see posting "cac opinion" is you because you had to defend MS:ufdup:.

cacs got you looking crazy :ufdup:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why get a playstation if the games are gonna launch on switch and PC?

That line of thinking is just console wars leftovers right now.

Nobody buying hardware based off the few(probably zero going forward) games that might not be on other platforms.
Because people aren't going to build PCs and Switch doesn't satisfy the needs for the high end console market
So because you don't know how to run a competent business, it's my fault as your competitor? :mjlol:

If Sony gets out of hand with pricing, someone else will fill the void. That's how shyt works.

They had an expensive console once and it almost cost them everything. Luckily, they know that GAMES are all that people care about at the end of the day to be successful. Even with that expensive price, they were still losing money on the console sold because of that bluray drive. They know they can't pull a PS3 again (they've said so multiple times since).

Yall want prices to stay the stagnant for consoles, meanwhile EVERYTHING else continues to go up with the increase in better technology and regular inflation? :skip:

Stop the fake concern for fukkin Microsoft of all people. Let's party fam.

giphy.webp
Sony's at it's best when they have competition and with the lack of competition output hasn't been the same. I know dev cycle is different today, but they're not producing the same quality they were in previous gens imo. Plus, they've already started price gouging with the increase of PS+ and were one of the first to go to $70 games. Without competition they can easily do stuff like raise price of PS+, remove features and other stuff. In every market you need competition and no I don't think Nintendo in it's current state is competiton and same with PC. Both of those players are indirect competitors but won't matter at end of the day
It’s funny because xbox hasn’t really done much to keep anyone in check for years. Its because of the high ceiling of gamepass sony felt confident in changing and greatly raising the price of ps plus.

Microsoft also announced a 600 dollar xbox series x this before sony could even announce a pro model which is only 100 dollars more. I don’t think Microsoft has had any impact in over two generations on playstation
While true for most part they still look at Microsoft to provide some innovation and other features that benefits the market

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
look again

I haven't posted a thing in here besides calling you out :ufdup: .

only person I see posting "cac opinion" is you because you had to defend MS:ufdup:.

cacs got you looking crazy :ufdup:
No. I was referencing this thread

Which yall are currently avoiding like the plague.

Nothing i’ve posted in here is an opinion.

These are public numbers any one of us could look up if we wanted to.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
While true for most part they still look at Microsoft to provide some innovation and other features that benefits the market

I kind of thing sony is in the process of watching the little flame xbox still has in the console market flicker out. They aren’t even buying 3rd party exclusives anymore because they know it doesn’t matter.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PS2 says otherwise :ld:

:sas1:

It is funny when people say that and only really account for the ps3.

the ps1 sold over 100 million consoles, the N64 sold 30m

the ps2 sold 150 million, neither the GameCube or xbox sold over 30m

the ps4 sold 120 million, the Wii U and xbox one both couldn’t sell half that

its like peoples entire analyst on the game industry is formed around the 7th generation of consoles lol