WSJ: Nintendo to Launch 2 New Switch Models this Summer

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let that be the case and they somehow find a way to keep their old catalog. :blessed:

ya I’m really anxious to see how both models look...I suspect the “pro” model will probably be similar in build to an xbox/PS4 as in more ‘stationary’ and the other version will be a more mobile version of the switch which is a little bit awkward to hold as a handheld system due to how wide it is...looking forward to E3

*edit*

oh wow...what you said just REALLY sunk in...the 3DS library + the switch library on the same device would be ridiculously epic

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
meh if its only gonna be as powerul as the base ps4 that aint shyt...ill keep the one i have aint no crazy games on the switch that i need xbox one power to run...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Can't wait I am excited hopefully the new one uses a X2 tegra and a 1080P screen.
The Switch Pro is running on Tegra X2, the one that released in 2017 for cars.
How do y'all know the Swirch Pro will use the Tegra X2 SoC?

I'm looking at the Wikipedia page for the Tegra SoC line: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tegra, How do y'all know the Switch Pro won't use the Xavier or Orin SoC? The Tegra X2 GPU doesn't seem like be enough leap from the Tegra X1 GPU to me.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
How do y'all know the Swirch Pro will use the Tegra X2 SoC?

I'm looking at the Wikipedia page for the Tegra SoC line: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tegra, How do y'all know the Switch Pro won't use the Xavier or Orin SoC? The Tegra X2 GPU doesn't seem like be enough leap from the Tegra X1 GPU to me.

That was my assumption I really don't know what will be used.