WSJ: Nintendo to Launch 2 New Switch Models this Summer

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I just wish Nintendo give us something like the N3DS but with a better screen and hardware.

I got a NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA, and DS natively in the palm of my hand. I mean, I got a Switch but Nintendo fed us with the 3DS. What's going to happen to Phoenix Wright :sadcam:

Bout to go play Azure Striker Gunvolt, just because.
Should I cop that Azure?

And damn bro I just got one last Saturday. If there's really gonna be a Pro Ima need that. Gonna just sell my current towards it then pay tha difference.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just wish Nintendo give us something like the N3DS but with a better screen and hardware.

I got a NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA, and DS natively in the palm of my hand. I mean, I got a Switch but Nintendo fed us with the 3DS. What's going to happen to Phoenix Wright :sadcam:.

The same thing that happened to Monster Hunter?

Plus most of the DS/3DS games like Yokai Watch, Professor Layton, and SMT are getting Switch iterations.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm still perfectly happy with mine. Nintendo's biggest selling point has always been gameplay, not hardware anyways.

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
Should I cop that Azure?

And damn bro I just got one last Saturday. If there's really gonna be a Pro Ima need that. Gonna just sell my current towards it then pay tha difference.
Azure is a game I didn't think I would like as much as I did. If the double pack goes on sale again, I say cop it.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is all double talk, jargon and hearsay. I want to hear some specs from nintendo.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I got a NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA, and DS natively in the palm of my hand. I mean, I got a Switch but Nintendo fed us with the 3DS. What's going to happen to Phoenix Wright :sadcam:

Bout to go play Azure Striker Gunvolt, just because.

supposedly one of the new ones (the cheaper model) is going to be the “successor” to the 3DS

https://kotaku.com/report-nintendo-is-releasing-two-new-switch-models-1833535450

The Journal report, which cited suppliers and developers for Nintendo, said one of the new versions will have improved features aimed at ardent gamers. The other model would be a cheaper variant geared towards casual players, touted as a successor for Nintendo's hand-held 3DS console, long due for an upgrade as it was launched in 2011.

shyt I’m in for both :blessed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
not necessarily true.

The "New" line of 3/2DSes had a few exclusive games that couldn't be played on the regular 3/2DS...same with the DSi and DS line.

I mean outside of Xenoblade I don’t think there was anything noticeable that was exclusive to the new 3ds.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps