WSJ: Illegal Immigrants Get Public Health Care, Despite Federal Policy; MAKE UP 25% OF UNINSURED

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
@ThreeLetterAgency Stop making these kinds of threads breh. Nikkas on here have already shown they're willing to fight tooth and nail for the same illegal immigrants who tend to hate us and want to take the little we have. fukk it, nikkas will learn the hard way. Those of us who are woke about this situation will be good when the time comes.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
yes it is fraud. but the way the media portrays this is, immigrants are rapists, killers, they siphon benefits from the country and on and on. but, there are citizens who commit all these same things, on a much larger scale. why are u focusing on the ones commited by the immigrants as if they are much worse than what citizens commit.

anyway, i'm not going to be going on about this in this thread. but, the one thing i'll say is, no, immigrants are in fact paying their fair share. they're just not legal and they have no way to get credit for the work they've done.

and by the way, being illegal is not a choice to these people. every illegal immigrant would love to be legal instantly. but the process to become legal is extremely long, expensive and painful. again, the media makes u believe "ohh whats wrong with these people. why cant they do it the legal way? why can't they get in line?" this type of thought process clearly shows a troubling lack of knowledge.
Being illegal is a choice, nobody forced them to come here. If you came here with a VISA, nobody forced them to overstay it. Go back to your country and get it renewed. It is very possible to come to this country, just not the way you'd like. Many people come here through employment, school, sponsorship through family, asylum, refugee status, marriage, fiancées, etc.

It's a very real drain on the economy, and as for you trying to lessen the impact of illegals committing crime it's actually worse. Because you're flying under the radar, ain't no CORI or background check can be done on you. It's just that Latin America is so close to the US, with a broken immigration system, people can come here so easily. The black community feels the effects the most. I'm for mass deportation and quite frankly I don't feel bad for those people at all. I feel bad for those who truly in limbo in their home countries waiting for their VISA to be processed with the US embassy. I don't feel sorry for someone who swam/walked here, doesn't wanna go back, but wants all the benefits.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Being illegal is a choice, nobody forced them to come here. If you came here with a VISA, nobody forced them to overstay it. Go back to your country and get it renewed. It is very possible to come to this country, just not the way you'd like. Many people come here through employment, school, sponsorship through family, asylum, refugee status, marriage, fiancées, etc.

It's a very real drain on the economy, and as for you trying to lessen the impact of illegals committing crime it's actually worse. Because you're flying under the radar, ain't no CORI or background check can be done on you. It's just that Latin America is so close to the US, with a broken immigration system, people can come here so easily. The black community feels the effects the most. I'm for mass deportation and quite frankly I don't feel bad for those people at all. I feel bad for those who truly in limbo in their home countries waiting for their VISA to be processed with the US embassy. I don't feel sorry for someone who swam/walked here, doesn't wanna go back, but wants all the benefits.
Bingo.

Black countries have the highest hoops to jump through to get here. You not only have to have money/education, you have to then win a lottery of ever-shrinking bids.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ThreeLetterAgency Stop making these kinds of threads breh. Nikkas on here have already shown they're willing to fight tooth and nail for the same illegal immigrants who tend to hate us and want to take the little we have. fukk it, nikkas will learn the hard way. Those of us who are woke about this situation will be good when the time comes.
umm not all illegals are mexicans or spanish speaking.
when u speak of these illegals, if any laws is put in the books to make life miserable for them, it'll be affecting ur brothers of african origin as well. its hard enough being black in this country. u add the problems of being illegal on it, its not right.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

first of all, are you an american citizen? before u answer this question, i strongly recommend u think hard. and if ur not an american citizen, when did u come to this country?

this notion that things are just as easy as it is portrayed on the news is not only foolish, it is irresponsible. really? go back to your country and renew? really? oh jeez. im pretty sure they didn't think of that.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bingo.

Black countries have the highest hoops to jump through to get here. You not only have to have money/education, you have to then win a lottery of ever-shrinking bids.

umm ok. u just made my point. now, if someone from one of these "black countries" manages to get here "illegally". how do u suppose he becomes legal?? go back to the same wretched ass country he left, get in some endless line, and apply to get in the proper way? that's foolish. based solely on what you just said. you just said u are aware of the "hoops" black countries have to jump through. and to expect anyone who manages to avoid all those hoops to some how return to the "line" to actually jump through the "hoops", shows ur lack of compassion or shall say, blatant ignorance.

even when these illegals get legal in this country, they're not just given the papers they need. they have to pay money (thousands of dollars) to get it.

and to address the other thing that chick Elle said. yes, it is a choice to come here illegally. but what circumstances led to that choice?? if the clothes u r wearing is on fire, and u jump into a pool that's not urs, sure, it is ur choice to jump in the pool, but did u really have a "choice"?? how did your clothes get set on fire??? did you set urself on fire? or did SOMEONE or another circumstance SET you on your fire???

people come to this country because the circumstances in their home country is atrocious. to tell them to do what you wouldn't have done, if u were in their position, is ungodly.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
first of all, are you an american citizen? before u answer this question, i strongly recommend u think hard. and if ur not an american citizen, when did u come to this country?

this notion that things are just as easy as it is portrayed on the news is not only foolish, it is irresponsible. really? go back to your country and renew? really? oh jeez. im pretty sure they didn't think of that.
I'm the descendant of blacks who were forced here due to slavery. My people did not come here by choice. My mother was also born here, and so was I.

They don't want to go back and renew their VISAs, they'd rather stay. Then their VISAs expire, and hence, they become undocumented or illegal. Unless of course you fear prosecution, then you can of course apply for asylum but you wouldn't be undocumented or illegal you'd just be pending asylum.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Don't even try that fukk shyt. My parents were RECRUITED here. I know the law, I know the history, and I know the obstacles.

You want emotional arguments to evade form the accountability of the law
accountability of what law? the same laws that once thought it was ok to treat blacks like dogs? laws are great to have. but when they are broken out of necessity, the proper and humane punishment must be rendered. and in the case of illegals, their punishment IS having their money garnished (through the inability to file taxes), the money they have to pay to file the papers to get their green card/citizenship. and the long wait they have to endure. that's enough.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How much money is coming out of my paycheck to ensure the survival of these individuals?

Im sure its quite negligible

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Real shyt :wow:

That's why I got my ass up and out of Texas.:whew:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
accountability of what law? the same laws that once thought it was ok to treat blacks like dogs? laws are great to have. but when they are broken out of necessity, the proper and humane punishment must be rendered. and in the case of illegals, their punishment IS having their money garnished (through the inability to file taxes), the money they have to pay to file the papers to get their green card/citizenship. and the long wait they have to endure. that's enough.
False Equivalency.

Illegals shouldn't even be here. So all this talk about actually maintaining a border isn't oppressive and its not inhumane.

Committing fraud, theft of public goods, and the economic burdens are too much to ignore.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
we need enforced borders, but given that illegal migration is driven mainly by an increasingly important population/voting bloc (latinos), policy is going to continue to follow and favor the "pathway to citizenship" stance. no one on the left wants to risk being perceived as xenophobic and alienating a huge voter bloc.

ultimately, it comes down to economics. honestly with the shifting demographics, i think the future is just going to shift toward an even more extreme scenario of just few successful blacks in different positions with the majority just living in more squalor/poverty being ignored. think the american indians but worse.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
umm ok. u just made my point. now, if someone from one of these "black countries" manages to get here "illegally". how do u suppose he becomes legal?? go back to the same wretched ass country he left, get in some endless line, and apply to get in the proper way?
Yes.

Because while I have my own suggestions for LEGAL immigration and visa reform, none of them include the ignorance of the law just for emotional appeals.

that's foolish. based solely on what you just said. you just said u are aware of the "hoops" black countries have to jump through. and to expect anyone who manages to avoid all those hoops to some how return to the "line" to actually jump through the "hoops", shows ur lack of compassion or shall say, blatant ignorance.
Those hoops are there for a reason. I've already said I want reforms for LEGAL immigration. Which you seem to ignore.

However, they can't just jump the line while others still have to pay fees, take tests, and prove good citizenship over a period of time.

even when these illegals get legal in this country, they're not just given the papers they need. they have to pay money (thousands of dollars) to get it.
Good. Breaking the law shouldn't be convenient.

and to address the other thing that chick Elle said. yes, it is a choice to come here illegally. but what circumstances led to that choice?? if the clothes u r wearing is on fire, and u jump into a pool that's not urs, sure, it is ur choice to jump in the pool, but did u really have a "choice"?? how did your clothes get set on fire??? did you set urself on fire? or did SOMEONE or another circumstance SET you on your fire???
Everyone has a story. There's America's poor and underemployed right now who need just as much help.
people come to this country because the circumstances in their home country is atrocious. to tell them to do what you wouldn't have done, if u were in their position, is ungodly.

Not every illegal immigrant is a refugee. Stop this woe-is-me house on fire, bullshyt. :ufdup: