Writer's and Actor's Strike 2023: Aaaaand Scene...That's a Wrap!

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:wow: Another blunder by the Studios, JANITORS are protesting with the Writers; after about 50 were laid off in attempt to have the two sides beef with each other.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Writers-Room-1-H-2023.jpg

If you actually wanna know more or learn about the things the writers are fighting for and not just "when are my shows coming back?", a podcast called TVs Top 5 got the entire writer's room of Happy Endings together to talk about why writing is important, writer's rooms, the experiences it gives future writers for their own shows, and a lot of the shyt that studios are trying to pull with modern shows and writers.

Also, if like me you were a big Happy Endings fan, it's funny to hear all the writers on a zoom cracking jokes, making fun of each other and just shooting the shyt in-between talking about the experience of being a writer and showrunner

It's over 1:30hr but really good

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Not following this saga too closely
Strike means.....Hollywood shut down ?
Not necessarily.

No script writers for Sitcoms, award shows, late night shows (i.e. Jimmy Fallon) movies ect.

Example during the 2007 writers strike James Bond: Quantum of Solace was still in production because there weren't any writers Daniel Craig had to write a huge portion of the movie script, reason why that movie sucked.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Writers homeless yet? :sas2:

BBQ brawl today 😋
Making modern on Magnolia network next week @RennisDeynolds
We strike proof over here at Warner brothers discovery nicca!!!

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not necessarily.

No script writers for Sitcoms, award shows, late night shows (i.e. Jimmy Fallon) movies ect.

Example during the 2007 writers strike James Bond: Quantum of Solace was still in production because there weren't any writers Daniel Craig had to write a huge portion of the movie script, reason why that movie sucked.
Nah, the actors about to go on strike too.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Writers-Room-1-H-2023.jpg

If you actually wanna know more or learn about the things the writers are fighting for and not just "when are my shows coming back?", a podcast called TVs Top 5 got the entire writer's room of Happy Endings together to talk about why writing is important, writer's rooms, the experiences it gives future writers for their own shows, and a lot of the shyt that studios are trying to pull with modern shows and writers.

Also, if like me you were a big Happy Endings fan, it's funny to hear all the writers on a zoom cracking jokes, making fun of each other and just shooting the shyt in-between talking about the experience of being a writer and showrunner

It's over 1:30hr but really good

That's a LOT of fukking witters for one show...