Wrestling Observer Newsletter Reports that Punk started the Melee after All Out

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Seems pretty cut and dry to me, brehs.

Walk with me:

Elite came in, words were had. Posturing was done. Promos were cut.

Matt prolly said something snide and turned to walk and got hit for the thing he said - his own fault for instigating a charged situation and then not protecting himself at all times. Punk, having been in the UFC, has heard the Herb Dean Commandments before and knows better.

Ace realizes shyt's going down. He has Punk's back, but figures it's a handicap match now; him against Nick and Kenny. Plus there's a dog and an injured woman there. She can't clear the space, so he involves an equalizer. Chair to eye. Luckily the eye and not the forehead; Nick's hairline can't take any more abuse.

Kenny jumps to the rescue after petting Larry the dog and goes for his closest attempt at a rear naked choke. A Kokina Clutch so bad Joe should sue.. Crossing arm isn't even under the chin type deal. So, Ace bites his hands to get him off. But Kenny wrestled in Japan; what's a bite? So, Ace reaches back, yanks on the hair. By this point others rush in to break it up. Moments later, Daniels rushes in to break it up, just slower.

Matt's more KO'd than Steen, Nick's taken an unprotected chairshot to the head and feels closer to the 90s than ever before, and Kenny has been bitten and had his hair pulled by another man for, technically, the first time that week.

That covers everything we know about this, and lets the 'reports' from Meltzer be technically true while also complimentary to his faves.

:yeshrug:

If this isn't what happened, I don't really care. This my headcanon now. Because that shyt's funny to me.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Remind who was it that at a presser said "come find me" :jbhmm:
to be fair, where I'm from, if a nikka say 'pull up' and you do... you are agreeing to all that entails :yeshrug:

Can't show up right after a charged situation and then claim 'we wanted to come together with our brother Phil in a quick prayer of togetherness' or whatever. You come find me immediately after I say that, I'mma act accordingly and assume you looking to settle up.

And if you looking to settle up, you can't have your hands down. That's Step 1.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I pretty much don't give a shyt about this story anymore. Sure it was news last week, but AEW has moved on and they haven't even mentioned it in the show.
This is boring.
What matters now is..
Whi is Jade facing next?
When is Sasha and Naomi coming back to face the new heel champions?
Lashley vs Rollins=Face of Raw?
Will Bryan finally get a good title shot?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Its impossible to start a conflict if someone kicked in your door. If that part is true then the elite started it. Once you violate on that level whatever happens is on you