Wrestling Observer Newsletter Reports that Punk started the Melee after All Out

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
That and Omega being bitten by Ace Steel are the only two things that we know 100% happened due to both sides confirming it.
I bet Omega had to fly home and immediately get stitches for his bite marks back in NORRTTTHH CAAARRROOOLLINNNNAAAA!
200w.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
If it's true the Elite ran up in there with the 2nd in the company and Daniels then Punk's fukked anyways.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I forgot who’s podcast it was but they said they had first hand knowledge from someone in the room that Punk threw the first punch when Matt Jackson had his back towards him and got punched in the back of the head. That’s a sucker punch.
If he punched him in the back of the head I agree.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
I can't take this shyt seriously. if you're protecting your wife and you have a broken foot why wouldn't you use a weapon?
if you bust in someone's locker room after they said 'if you got a problem come see me', then you started it
where tf are some of yall from?

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I forgot who’s podcast it was but they said they had first hand knowledge from someone in the room that Punk threw the first punch when Matt Jackson had his back towards him and got punched in the back of the head. That’s a sucker punch.

look in my eyeeeeees, what do you seeeee
full

nothing cause i’ll punch you from behind, my g :umad:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Meltzer sucks off The Elite though so anything he has to say on the situation really can't be believed

and this comes out same day as the Omega "80% of you are expendable" quote is confirmed (which Meltzer spun too)

Dave going out like Vibe magazine over this or the Source/XXL...instigating and spinning

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
and this comes out same day as the Omega "80% of you are expendable" quote is confirmed (which Meltzer spun too)

Dave going out like Vibe magazine over this or the Source/XXL...instigating and spinning
Not a bad comparison at all. Just like XXL spun everything for Aftermath Meltz does the same for the Elite.