Wrestling moves that never looked good

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
200w.gif

And the worst move in wrestling history

200w.gif
Naw man. I already brought this up and someone tried to tell me the momentum from him spinning around and kicking you in the face would hurt. The thing is tho he spins so slow it doesn’t look like a decent kick.

One of the moves that I think that looks cool but is utterly ridiculous is the lethal injection/oscutter. The setup is ridiculous and why would you intentionally go through all of that just to hit a cutter?

That move only makes sense if you are using it as a counter.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
One I want to add is the Banks Statement. If applied properly would hurt but when the leg isn't hooking the arm the person on the bottom could just easily push themselves up to relieve the pressure.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
200w.gif

And the worst move in wrestling history

200w.gif
I always thought Hoegan leg drop was corny but u wilding with the 619 :unimpressed:
Naw man. I already brought this up and someone tried to tell me the momentum from him spinning around and kicking you in the face would hurt. The thing is tho he spins so slow it doesn’t look like a decent kick.

One of the moves that I think that looks cool but is utterly ridiculous is the lethal injection/oscutter. The setup is ridiculous and why would you intentionally go through all of that just to hit a cutter?

That move only makes sense if you are using it as a counter.
:ohhh:

Damn that’s actually a dope ass idea. The move should be set up as a counter. Like Lethal is down and out, his opponent throws him to the ropes and he hits it outta nowhere. I like the LE but done that way it would be way doper :wow:

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
I always thought Hoegan leg drop was corny but u wilding with the 619 :unimpressed:

Yeah the 619 doesn't practically or logically hurt anyone really, but aesthetically it's a move that always looked unique and cool on Rey specifically along with helping him stand out in a world of giants. Plus the crowd pops to it to this day so mission accomplished in my eyes :yeshrug:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yeah the 619 doesn't practically or logically hurt anyone really, but aesthetically it's a move that always looked unique and cool on Rey specifically along with helping him stand out in a world of giants. Plus the crowd pops to it to this day so mission accomplished in my eyes :yeshrug:
I dunno breh

On one hand I’m pretty sure Rey hasn’t actually hurt someone with it because he seems like a safe worker but a man swinging from a rope using the impact and momentum of the swing to kick another man in the face sounds pretty painful to me :ehh: