Wrestling moves that never looked good

Daps
Edge's running hug
This is #1

He never put impact on it at all yet he became a hall of famer using it for his whole career.
:snoop:
200w.gif

And the worst move in wrestling history

200w.gif
I fully agree about the 619. shyts been trash since he started using it

but Hulk Hogan being a 300lb muscular man dropping his leg on you after a leap is pretty intense.

One wrong move and he mightve broke nikkas noses
:wow:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Jeff Jarrett’s stroke and by extension the skull crushing finale but somehow they’re finishers despite having the same logic as a drop toe hold.

The claw

MVP’s playmaker and The Rocker dropper

Bad news Barrett’s wasteland
Speaking for all Texans I'm going to kindly ask you to STFU:ufdup:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
When Petey Williams does it :ohlawd::blessed:

When other people do it :stopitslime::francis:
:ohhh:
Oh okay, lemme check that out....
FUCCK OUTTA HERE

That shyt was COLD AF before it was whored out by everyone. NOBODY had a move as cold as that in 04-05. I used to watch TNA just to see Petey Williams hit that shyt :wow:

:beli:
I stand by my statement. It just looks like the victim does a backflip and the aggressor is just along for the ride. Forget the super obvious cooperation, the physics don't work at all. Ya'll can keep that one.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Flips to the outside. Cause nikkas just standing there even worst when it’s a crowd and you WATCH them group together for the spot…
This spot is so damn played nowadays. It’s be special if you saw it occasionally but damn…

Even worst when it’s on AEW and someone’s always overshooting when flying to the outside. Or barely tap one person and the whole stack of cards has to save face and sell

And spinning DDTs should practically kill you. Man if you’re kicking out the pin and nipping right back up after taking one :mjlol: