Wrestling Empire on the Nintendo Switch

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
That's not what he said though he was saying that the game doesn't glitch as much as 2K20, which is true.
Thank you. Thats literally ALL I said. I was the first one who shyt on the game graphically so idk why people are getting so emotional. To me, its more fun than I thought and should tie me over until AEW and The Wrestling Code have official trailers.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then dont buy it? Im not trying to convince anyone. I hated the mobile versions but bought this and IM having fun with it. I personally dont give a fukk how you spend your money.

Funny thing is I didn't know about this release but was considering getting it now cause I actually liked the mobile version :russ:... I just thought it was a fun little game.

I'll scoop it for 15 bucks or w.e it is :ehh:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Seen them playing this on Giant Bomb.

h7r36dd61ka61.jpg

There's a Tony Khan lookalike called Money Mark :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

maxresdefault.jpg

Monty Python :dead:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
https://twitter.com/MdikkieDotcom/status/1578400832114069504?t=LWQTk0LliNjRAiG-BtbxVA&s=19

This dude Mdikkie and his updates. Best $10 I spent in a minute. :heh:

Edit: Embedding broke:patrice:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone still playing this?

I've been addicted to Wrestling Empire on mobile lately, game is a deep wrestling sim besides being hilarious imo

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Anyone still playing this?

I've been addicted to Wrestling Empire on mobile lately, game is a deep wrestling sim besides being hilarious imo
I picked it up for a bit a couple of days ago. It has some life now that you can roam around the city each day before the show.

I wish the booker mode was a easier to navigate though.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Might jump back in after my Like a Dragon playthrough. Last time I played my season X-Pac died. I saw a video of someone throwing a CPU into a moving train and laughed my ass off. This game is like watching "The Room" you know its horrible but its a fun kind of horrible

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might jump back in after my Like a Dragon playthrough. Last time I played my season X-Pac died. I saw a video of someone throwing a CPU into a moving train and laughed my ass off. This game is like watching "The Room" you know its horrible but its a fun kind of horrible

I've actually not been progressing in Like a Dragon Gaiden cause everytime I sit down to play it I accidentally play Wrestling Empire on my phone for too long and then I gotta go to bed :snoop:

But man I think Wrestling Empire is my favorite wrestling game all time, I have just gotten so invested and fukking LAUGHED out loud so many times.
Recent highlights:
1. I was booked to a "vending machine match", where the whole ring area is full of vending machines. I knocked one over and suplexed my opponent on it and it exploded. I was then hospitalized for 3 weeks.
2. One character I was playing as lost a Royal Rumble pretty early on, somehow was injured falling out of the ring. The moment I stumbled to the back I got a message saying I fainted and passed away :dead:
3. I killed some dude by throwing him on the train tracks and then I showed up to his funeral his friends jumped me and beat my ass causing me to lose my world title that same evening by submission.
4. When I was injured someone challenged me to a backstage altercation, I beat them by running circles over them with my wheelchair.

this shyt is unbelievable.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I've actually not been progressing in Like a Dragon Gaiden cause everytime I sit down to play it I accidentally play Wrestling Empire on my phone for too long and then I gotta go to bed :snoop:

But man I think Wrestling Empire is my favorite wrestling game all time, I have just gotten so invested and fukking LAUGHED out loud so many times.
Recent highlights:
1. I was booked to a "vending machine match", where the whole ring area is full of vending machines. I knocked one over and suplexed my opponent on it and it exploded. I was then hospitalized for 3 weeks.
2. One character I was playing as lost a Royal Rumble pretty early on, somehow was injured falling out of the ring. The moment I stumbled to the back I got a message saying I fainted and passed away :dead:
3. I killed some dude by throwing him on the train tracks and then I showed up to his funeral his friends jumped me and beat my ass causing me to lose my world title that same evening by submission.
4. When I was injured someone challenged me to a backstage altercation, I beat them by running circles over them with my wheelchair.

this shyt is unbelievable.
I have it on my switch. Still havent finished Gaiden (i love colosseum mode and have missed it since it wasnt in 6) might hook it up to my TV tonight and see if i can kill Jim Neidhart :lolbron:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have it on my switch. Still havent finished Gaiden (i love colosseum mode and have missed it since it wasnt in 6) might hook it up to my TV tonight and see if i can kill Jim Neidhart :lolbron:

bruh
i was getting food from the vending machine backstage when Maskara comes to punk me out and snatch my hot dog from me, he then proceeds to beat my ass cause I was low on health

ever since then Ive made it my mission to find this fukk in the world and kill him but the only time i found him his buddies beat my ass with gym equipment
:snoop:

jim neidhart is on my shyt list too tho

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I aint falling for yall shyt again, these dudes made me buy fire pro and then told me the best thing about fire pro is watching cpu vs cpu

If they never ranted or made a real rating.

Which means all of them in general.

Ignore their post.

This is a smart forum.

Only pay attention to those who rant and review frfr.

You will get sent off listening to goofies who never ranted.

This place was never. Yet is supposed to be consumer reports by the normal man. with a internet connection. If they not gon rant anything ever. You can read their content but should know to Ignore any content.

These malcontents still getting by flaug'n. As you can get media without paying. So it is a bunch of goofies trying to ask to pump yo gas at a gas station. Like the nineties. A period rhey never lived in frfr. when current law prohibits. talking to minors at a pump.
Yet nikkaz do not wanna do shyt old or be old. Yet text about shyt that been dead. like they old as fukk and from a analog era. Then go put on a played out hoodie. Thinking they cold. While in their Daddy's clothes.
Dese nikkaz = hand me downs.

ignore their lost and found shelter closet style idea of charity. Their shyt is old and goofie.
they still have not realized it.

Art Barr

Last edited: