Wrestling Empire on the Nintendo Switch

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
best wrestling game on a Nintendo platform since Day of Reckoning :wow:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I aint falling for yall shyt again, these dudes made me buy fire pro and then told me the best thing about fire pro is watching cpu vs cpu

Exactly! These dudes be hyping up the weirdest games. My problem is they don’t ever tell you what these games are really about. I also bought fire pro off the strength of these dudes hyping it up only to find out that they were more into the sim aspect of it. I was like why couldn’t y’all mention that in any of the hype threads. Why were they comparing that shyt to 2k? Fire pro ain’t 2k even if 2k hasn’t had the greatest reputation, FirePro looks and felt like a mobile game

Naw I will never trust these dudes when it comes to these glorified mobile wrestling games. Them shyts are no where near the same level or type of game as the 2k games no matter how many flaws they have

Rayzah

Daps
Then dont buy it? Im not trying to convince anyone. I hated the mobile versions but bought this and IM having fun with it. I personally dont give a fukk how you spend your money.
Naw you can’t do that. Y’all deserve to get called out for hyping these glorified mobile games and comparing them to 2k. If I came in here saying angry birds should have been game of the year when it was hot I would have gotten killed.

I know there is a lack of wrestling games out, but y’all forcing it, this fire pro or that chikara game ain’t the answer. Having a gm mode doesn’t make up for the 32 bit graphics in 2021 :camby:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Naw you can’t do that. Y’all deserve to get called out for hyping these glorified mobile games and comparing them to 2k. If I came in here saying angry birds should have been game of the year when it was hot I would have gotten killed.

I know there is a lack of wrestling games out, but y’all forcing it, this fire pro or that chikara game ain’t the answer. Having a gm mode doesn’t make up for the 32 bit graphics in 2021 :camby:

The game might not be for you. But the game is more inline with roblox or minecraft than a straight sim if your looking to recreate the attitude era or 90s all japan look elsewhere. But if your. Trying to have 30 man explosive death match than try it. It really isn't for everyone but Ive been having some fun with it.:manny:

Rayzah

Daps
The game might not be for you. But the game is more inline with roblox or minecraft than a straight sim if your looking to recreate the attitude era or 90s all japan look elsewhere. But if your. Trying to have 30 man explosive death match than try it. It really isn't for everyone but Ive been having some fun with it.:manny:
That’s fine. But I think what we are saying is people will talk about these types of games and forget to mention that it’s a different type of game. Instead they say stuff like “ it’s better. Or more fun than 2k” when it is isn’t the same type of game. It’s misleading

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
That’s fine. But I think what we are saying is people will talk about these types of games and forget to mention that it’s a different type of game. Instead they say stuff like “ it’s better. Or more fun than 2k” when it is isn’t the same type of game. It’s misleading

That's not what he said though he was saying that the game doesn't glitch as much as 2K20, which is true.