Wrestlers you think can/can't fight

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Everyone beats up the big show.lol.ever hear the story of angle slapping him and big show not wanting to fight n just start crying?heard it on a shoot,might be bs but i dunno,was pretty funny,never heard the khali beat him though.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Booker T & Batista knows how to fight.

Undertaker probably does too, when he called out Brock Lesnar at that MMA event I was :gladbron:

Goldberg probably can fight as well.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Everyone beats up the big show.lol.ever hear the story of angle slapping him and big show not wanting to fight n just start crying?heard it on a shoot,might be bs but i dunno,was pretty funny,never heard the khali beat him though.

yep khali fukked him up

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I don't know I could see Mic Foley being like Homer in that episode of the Simpsons when Homer becomes a boxer.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why is everyone so sure HBK can't fight? Because he got his ass kicked by a couple of marines?:wtf:
:stopitslime:

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Why is everyone so sure HBK can't fight? Because he got his ass kicked by a couple of marines?:wtf:

:childplease:

Bret sonned him backstage and pulled his hair out :shaq:

Him and Jannetty got in a legit fight with HBK takin' the L :shaq:

Son didn't even want it with Taker before WM14 :shaq:

I remember readin' that Hacksaw Jim Duggan would have to stop ppl from tryna style on HBK backstage since he had heat with some of the boys (early 90s) :shaq:

HBK ain't bout dat life :pacspit:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Sunny exposed him...she said he used to get his ass kicked and slapped around all the time.

Bret Hart outright punked him to his face in that Wrestling in Shadows..he was apologizing, backing down, and almost shivering.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I'll go ahead and add New Jack to the "Can" list.

And I remember Hogan saying (in one of his autobiographies, I believe) that he'd be scared shytless to fight someone in a real fight.

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
I forgot about Bret Hart or anyone who was trained by Stu Hart. They know how to hold their own if a match turns into a shoot match. I think CM Punk and Danielson can hold their own as well. HBK, as much as I like him, has a track record of not being able to hold his own. Only one in the Kliq that I think could legit fight is Nash.