0.jpg

slater3.jpg

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of these guys can't fight if we're talking high level but they'd whoop most peoples' ass of off explosive strenght alone. I mean, Lesnar and Bobby Lashley as big and tough as they are can't take real strikes in MMA.

nerry

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brickhouse Brown says a lot of things... like Rock sucking d1ck for his main event spot.

Paul Orndorff can fight.

You're probably right about Piper.

I mean look I know Rock is God (j/k I like him but still) in all but we DON'T know what these people do/did for or to get whatever they have behind closed doors, hell ya'll surely believe it about HBK but not the Rock, we don't know either of them, some of the celebs will truely surprise you. :merchant:

Now that is something that irked me about HBK haters over the other board now but of course couldn't register though lol, ya'll believe ANYTHING about someone that is an easy target, that's not hard to do folks smh...
but yeah I agree on Heath Slater lol

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lord Tensai, Daniel Bryan, William Regal, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Brodus Clay, Natalya, Bully Ray can probably fight.

David Otunga, though he's super cool, probably can't fight

Edit: Also, all the Samoans can probably fight, and I find it hard to believe that old school Mexicans like Chavo Guerrero wouldn't be fighting.

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
the man that could single handidly smash out the entire wwe (minus cock chestnar)

danielson.jpg

:birdman:

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
the man that could single handidly smash out the entire wwe (minus cock chestnar)

danielson.jpg

:birdman:

Del Rio could prolly give him a run for his money, if u consider his fights in PRIDE and Japan.

To da nikkas who said Piper can't fight, keep in mind that he won the Golden gloves championship when he was younger. And he trained Judo with Gene Lebell. He might be washed up now, but he prolly had legit skills when he was younger.

Can: Bryan, del rio, Tensai, regal, Dolph, Swagger, Lesnar, santino, and Punk. Punk has a SMALL background in Muay tai, trains BJJ, allegedly whooped Teddy harts ass in da parking lot. Lol. The pope Elijah burke has a legit background in boxing.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Shawn Michaels.In my opinion is the GOAT but that man cant fight,no chance.Also Raven would get his ass handed to him.He came into my head cos he was another of my favourites growing up.