Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Tair

Superstar
Daps
People praising a guy that came back 2 years ago, inserted himself in the main event scene - disregarding all the other superstars - and "finishing his story".

Legit superstars got put on the back burner for a crybaby.

:dead:

Shout-out to Damien Priest though. :salute:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Attitude era is better of course. But if that roster (at the time) saw the future (like tonights show). They would most likely say it seems nice (plus it means they won the war). Not having to fight all the time for the survival of their character, and the survival for the company itself. And still put on incredible shows for the fans. They’d probably want to switch places.

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Breh watched a regular season 30 pt blowout over WM :skip:
when Triple H sends me checks, I'll gladly stay home.

The downside of live games is that you have to miss shyt you really like

At least I'll have night 2 done before the after Mania RAW

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I hope they don’t do that shyt. They should focus on doing their thing. They don’t need anymore negative press especially after this night WWE just had.
If it's just:troll:to try & get the young bucks more heat as heels that joint may legit turn alot of people off even more than they already are. it's kind of a lose lose situation

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruce was done with wrestling literally 10 years ago, starts a podcast with a belt collector that happens to sell mortgages and now look.

God is good :wow:
WWE is one of the greatest examples of how there are no more rules in the internet age

Like you said Bruce was fired from WWE with no possible vision of returning. Starts a podcast that gets so poppin nikkas couldn't ignore him anymore:wow:

Logan Paul is a straight up and down YouTuber who has not only managed to sneak into WWE and become one of the best talents in the roster, but this nikkas product logo in in the ring:wow:

Ain't Pat McAfee from the Internet too??? Now look at him:wow:

No more rules:wow:

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

9fYrOW7.png
Thank you Wiseman

There’s a night 3 right and I get my rematch?