Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I don't get caught up in the Stan Wars between promotions but, AEW ain't topping nothing WWE did this weekend for a long time. Is Tony Khan really going to show that Punk footage on Dynamite?!:mjtf:
Still can’t believe they put on that bullshyt card and bullshyt main event at All In last year :why: the biggest crowd and audience that they will EVER have. That was a huge miss. They could’ve generated so much interest going into that event and the fallout of it.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need to get some solid hateable heels for Cody to go up against so the fans don’t turn on him.

Cena went up against ‘cool’ heels which hurt his first title run and had fans turn on him.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Saw him talking to Rosenberg and that CAC on NY radio who be snapping on callers.
But low key Damien is great with media so I see why they giving him a run.
He's gonna be at every Spanish award show, I'm already prepping my answer for when my mom sees him on Telemundo tomorrow and she's like "who's that?"

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Austin makes a lot of sense with Rock being an authority figure.

Austin and Rock always been a fight forever feud too.
I know.. i agree with that too

Me personally I just would’ve preferred more continuity in this 4 year long story… would’ve been a more fitting ending if everyone that helped Cody was someone that’s been wronged by the bloodline lol

Jey for Jimmy
Cena for Solo
Brock for Rock… still unfinished business there too

But yeah, Taker being locker room leader and Austin being anti authority makes sense too