Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
At GCW Bloodpsort X. Hella WWE stars here

CM Punk is 4 people from me
Piper Niven
Katana chance
Kayden carter
Braun strowman
Zoey stark
Kay Lee ray

Definitely missing more people I see. Lana walking around here too, this the hot ticket of the day

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
At GCW Bloodpsort X. Hella WWE stars here

CM Punk is 4 people from me
Piper Niven
Katana chance
Kayden carter
Braun strowman
Zoey stark
Kay Lee ray

Definitely missing more people I see. Lana walking around here too, this the hot ticket of the day

Nick Khan is there as well talking to Josh Barnett and flicked it up with Brett Lauderdale

Nia Jax and Karion Kross too

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
CM Punk, Nick Khan, Braun Stroman,Nia Jax, Karion Kross were all at GCW Bloodsport this afternoon
Gulia was taking photos with fans at WWE World. There's meant to be an immiment annoucement of Rossy starting his own promotion with partnership with WWE
Also theres a report that TNA is having a meeting with WWE about that new promotion
Natalya was backstage at the Stardom show today and the offical account posted her (same event Toni Storm and Willow showed up to on behalf of AEW)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
CM Punk, Nick Khan, Braun Stroman,Nia Jax, Karion Kross were all at GCW Bloodsport this afternoon
Gulia was taking photos with fans at WWE World. There's meant to be an immiment annoucement of Rossy starting his own promotion with partnership with WWE
Also theres a report that TNA is having a meeting with WWE about that new promotion
Natalya was backstage at the Stardom show today and the offical account posted her (same event Toni Storm and Willow showed up to on behalf of AEW)

shyt looks so fun...:beli: I took next week off