Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Lashley saying what everybody is thinking:

Speaking on WWE's The Bump, Bobby Lashley was asked to share his thoughts heading into WrestleMania weekend.

“I’m excited about this weekend because I get to fight. This whole year has kind of been…I’ve been handcuffed lately. I’m looking at the main event, and there’s four guys in the main event. I’ve beaten three of them. I’m throwing it out there, just saying. So I feel like I’ve been handcuffed a little bit. But this is my opportunity to go out there and beat up Kross and his boys, and then we’re gonna look at bigger things afterwards," Lashley said.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
IMG-2867.jpg

:patrice:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Lashley saying what everybody is thinking:

Speaking on WWE's The Bump, Bobby Lashley was asked to share his thoughts heading into WrestleMania weekend.

“I’m excited about this weekend because I get to fight. This whole year has kind of been…I’ve been handcuffed lately. I’m looking at the main event, and there’s four guys in the main event. I’ve beaten three of them. I’m throwing it out there, just saying. So I feel like I’ve been handcuffed a little bit. But this is my opportunity to go out there and beat up Kross and his boys, and then we’re gonna look at bigger things afterwards," Lashley said.

This is the biggest mistake WWE has. Idc about any other wrestler, fukk them matter of fact.

Bobby Lashley is a hall of famer, still over af, yet he’s been put aside two years in a row

It’s not like he can’t wrestle or the fans aren’t behind him or he needs to pay his dues.

not saying he needed to be in a main event or even a title match. Like LA Knight isn’t fighting for a title but he’s in a legitimate feud with a worthy opponent for Wrestlemania

Lashley fighting a dude everyone indifferent about.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
This is the biggest mistake WWE has. Idc about any other wrestler, fukk them matter of fact.

Bobby Lashley is a hall of famer, still over af, yet he’s been put aside two years in a row

It’s not like he can’t wrestle or the fans aren’t behind him or he needs to pay his dues.

not saying he needed to be in a main event or even a title match. Like LA Knight isn’t fighting for a title but he’s in a legitimate feud with a worthy opponent for Wrestlemania

Lashley fighting a dude everyone indifferent about.

Yeah, Lashley should be up there with Lesnar (my opinion) in terms of dominant men in wrestling. The fact that they aren't using him like that is disappointing tbh.

Hopefully, he gets the much needed push he deserves after WM40.