ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
got laid out by a fat cambodian goddamn, hood pass revoked

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
yall peep what big boy said tho?

Henry Has Im the guy "fat" guy in this video. From Long Beach. Im CAMBODIAN. NOT mexican, Latino, Somoan, or any other ethnicity... I socked that mother fukker out bkuz he's always fukn with the white boy. Before this video he's beating up the white kid in front of the whole park. Thats why when the video first starts you hear someone tok d the white boy "how are you gunna let another man hit you?" Yeah I know I might be a big mother fukker compared to the busta I layed out but that was the only way he would stop fukn with the kid. I know I got haters too bkuz of this video... if ya need that ?! I told you from the start ! Im from LONG BEACH. You'll find me around

:salute:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Of course that big ass boy put him on his ass, instead of stepping in someone needs to teach the other kid how to fight.. You stopped one person from messing with him now what?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Of course that big ass boy put him on his ass, instead of stepping in someone needs to teach the other kid how to fight.. You stopped one person from messing with him now what?

yeah clearly that other kid wants to be fighting :snooze: dumb bytch

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

I'm dumb because its inevitable for the kid who was being bullied to be bullied again? :tu:

Fighting someone else's battles never solved their problems.

ok yeah ill remember to tell people to not ever help anyone else out if they are in trouble or need of help because if they aren't helping themselves then the problem isn't solved, thanks for letting me know, i had no idea, you should be a teacher or something you are too smart to be wasting your talents on the coli.

also this gay pudding guy brings up a good point, if you are getting raped why should some guy help you if you can't defend yourself you are just gonna get raped again.