Wow, Shaq is such a bytch - TNT Inside the NBA Thread

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
untitled-26.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
People from Philly been knew Barkely was a c00n but what that has to do with the show. He rarely speaks his politics on the show. Shaq has to go and you can tell ain't times Kenny and Barkely don't be feeling him.

The Ether from Chuck if Shaq gers the boot. :banderas:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Shaq never wants to admit he's wrong, when someone makes a joke, he always has to have the last word. It's pretty annoying. Guys like Chuck and Kenny can take jokes and laugh about it, but Shaq is just the opposite. They won't replace him though, unless he leaves.
nah, ask Gary Payton. Kenny cant take jokes

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Everyone is saying Shaq can't take a joke.. he sure took those gorilla and slave jokes like a good ol' c00n at the Justin Bieber Roast. :ohhh::scust::sas2:
He was showing every single tooth in his mouth. I know for damn sure Kenny Smith wouldn't be for that bullshyt. Barkley would. :scust:

Shaq never wants to admit he's wrong, when someone makes a joke, he always has to have the last word. It's pretty annoying. Guys like Chuck and Kenny can take jokes and laugh about it, but Shaq is just the opposite. They won't replace him though, unless he leaves.

LMAO. Shaq is just sensitive as fukk.

shaq can't take a joke for shyt... turns into butthurt benny immediately

Profane

Daps
Shaq has his moments let's be honest. But he gets extra sensitive when he becomes the butt of the jokes. And that in itself does make for good tv. However when he shines it's TV gold. None better than this segment which might been the funniest moment on the inside the NBA crew since shaq joined.

yep. and thats gotta be one of their top 5 funniest moments of all time. I think the number 1 is when a few years back before shaq.. I think kenny said something suspect and they kept roasting him about it during the entire highlights. I forget exactly what was said but they were killing him with the no homos.. anyone remember this and can find the clip

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
How the fukk did he get on the show is what baffles me.

He's branded himself throughout his whole career as the big goofball. The nicknames, the on the court antics, the movies, commercials, music, etc.

I've always thought Shaq was a corny try-hard, even while he was dominating for the squad (:wow: LWO :lawd:)

He has his moments on the show, tho, but as far as mixing actual game analysis with jokes, he's a 1 trick pony. I'd rather see GP or CWebb up there with the crew