Wow, Shaq is such a bytch - TNT Inside the NBA Thread

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
Shaq never wants to admit he's wrong, when someone makes a joke, he always has to have the last word. It's pretty annoying. Guys like Chuck and Kenny can take jokes and laugh about it, but Shaq is just the opposite. They won't replace him though, unless he leaves.

Don't be surprised if the same prostitute that got Greg Anthony and Warren Sapp eventually gets Shaq... as well as off the air LOL

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
I think he's made the program less watchable. But that's my taste. I think he's corny, so he doesn't provide humor. And I think his insight is mehhh. He also gets all in his feelings whenever somebody teases him... which is the polar opposite of what the show is supposed to be about.

I watched the first few times he was on... but haven't really since. Just games for me.

He got so heated when they would reference "hack a shaq"

"DONT CALL IT THAT"

lol

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
remember when we all wanted him on the show :snoop:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I like shaq but shaq has large man syndrome...it's where u big as fukk and cuz of that you think your way, thoughts or feelings should always take priority...simply because you're big. This syndrome doesn't consider who is being spoken to or the situation it just understands the hosts enormous size and authorizes foolishness to be spewed. Quite sad really:mjcry:

Last edited:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I like the Shaqtin' A Fool segment but Shaq, Barkley and Kenny get on my nerves how the just dismiss everybody except a handful of teams. Players, coaches and teams get better but they wanna clown every team that's not the Spurs or has Lebron James on it. I don't take their basketball talk serious it's all just for laughs with them.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don't give a fukk how many times I say it.....Ahmad, GP, and C-Webb was the greatest crew TNT ever put together. When they fake snatched the feed from Inside the NBA and started going in on them that was the last time they were ever seen. It was obvious that they were the superior group and produced that fun, barber shop round the way feel that Inside the NBA couldn't. One day footage of that episode of Fan Night when GP's caterer brother brought food and them nikkaz went straight into cookout mode NEEDS to surface. I swear that show was the GOAT. :russ:

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
How is he mentally tough? He graduated from University of Phoenix
:shaq:

Karl Malone used to make him look like a bytch because the guy couldn't even deal with a stupid pick-and-roll screen.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Shaq sucks on TNT. Him and all his corny gimmicks and catch phrases.

Webber was better, but I'm glad he's got promoted