WOW Player Leveling from 1-110 marathon (no sleep) Another Marathon

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Dude looks ghastly. One slice of meat and one slice of cheese!? Someone needs to report breh before it's too late. Or is that the whole appeal of these marathon runs?:picard:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
So the internet is watching this white guy die from sleep deprivation like a bunch of other streamers have in the last few years?

Aight :mjlol:

Like, if you wanna kill yourself for fukking views, go for it. I just think watching it is, you know. Kinda creepy. It's not like he's speedrunning the game or showing you something you've never seen before, this is just a dude... playing WoW for a long time without sleeping.

In fact didn't WoW used to have it so you couldn't play more than 24 hours straight without logging you out? I know one popular MMO did.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt they never improved WOW's graphics all this time.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
So the internet is watching this white guy die from sleep deprivation like a bunch of other streamers have in the last few years?

Aight :mjlol:

Like, if you wanna kill yourself for fukking views, go for it. I just think watching it is, you know. Kinda creepy. It's not like he's speedrunning the game or showing you something you've never seen before, this is just a dude... playing WoW for a long time without sleeping.

In fact didn't WoW used to have it so you couldn't play more than 24 hours straight without logging you out? I know one popular MMO did.
That was when bandwidth was at a premium. The aol days. MMOs used you limit session times now they wanna keep you hooked