WOW Player Leveling from 1-110 marathon (no sleep) Another Marathon

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
He going the straightforward route or getting help on hard shyt to multi-level?

Looks like a bit of both. The leveling is kind of tough due to Blizzard tweaking it a bit, so yeah he's going to be streaming:

giphy.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
dudes at 72 hours and running on fumes he looks dead damn near... twitch should step in and say this isnt healthy and shut the channel off so dude gets some sleep.. hes only level 98, he has AT LEAST another 15-30 hours to go..

Romell

Superstar
Daps
dudes at 72 hours and running on fumes he looks dead damn near... twitch should step in and say this isnt healthy and shut the channel off so dude gets some sleep.. hes only level 98, he has AT LEAST another 15-30 hours to go..
Yeah man I just clicked play and breh don't look healthy at all.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah man I just clicked play and breh don't look healthy at all.

dude taking like 3 seconds to remember what he was supposed to being on basic shyt (like opening a map to see where he has to go).

On things that require clicking (like complete quest) on a button he takes seconds to accurately hit it... twitch needs to step in

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
As much as I respect dude for doing something so stupid, 70 something hours for a friggin game is downright retarded. 24 hour gaming session for reasons is tolerable because we all stood up for that long and regret it the next morning (I know I have:francis:), but this dude is clearly miserable. One portion of the stream he started sounding like the characters:picard:. He was like "welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" I'm like:what:?!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
dude is starting to miss simple shyt on the map :francis:

also ive been in and out for past2 hours on his stream (every time I visit this thread), I havnt seen him eat or more importantly, drink water at all during any time period...

is there a way this ends decent for dude ? he has at best case scenario 10 hours to go if he knocks out a level per hour which is hard to do..

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

also ive been in and out for past2 hours on his stream (every time I visit this thread), I havnt seen him eat or more importantly, drink water at all during any time period...

is there a way this ends decent for dude ? he has at best case scenario 10 hours to go if he knocks out a level per hour which is hard to do..

Cut the stream off and sleep:patrice:

Dude did this before but forgot to set the timer:deadmanny:. So it didn't really count and pretty much was a waste of friggin time. At least he got subs which at the rate he's going can cover his funeral expenses:ld:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

I seen him drink water a few times. He has a bottle on his desk.
He responded to one of the comments and said he ate a sandwich with ONE slice of meat and ONE slice of cheese. :deadmanny: