Would you wrestle this honey badger for 45 minutes to win 3 billion dollars??

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah, thread got me thinking about this. This is literally the first time I'm hearing about this animal. When I saw the picture I thought it some type of bear.

Pound for pound they're the hardest little animal on the planet, small but they make up for it with being ferocious and tough as shyt.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Hell yeah, I'd stomp it out....:birdman:

eod.gif

In this:lolbron:
:laff:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pound for pound they're the hardest little animal on the planet, small but they make up for it with being ferocious and tough as shyt.

The only safe grip on a honey badger is on the back of the neck. The skin is also tough enough to resist several machete blows. The only sure way of killing them quickly is through a blow to the skull with a club or a shot to the head with a gun, as their skin is almost impervious to arrows and spears.

Can I bring a club or a gun to the fight? :lupe:

Last edited:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
I dunno...Let's rundown a few things this beast is known for

immune to venom
it's able to withstand body blows from machetes, spears, arrows, and very sharp objects
only vulnerable with a HARD blow to the head
will fight for hours
known to carry rabies
reversible anal gland farts that rival those of skunks and are known to suffocate
known to rip the dikk/nuts off of big cats and buffaloes making them bleed to death

This is hell of a difference between this and that 2 billi federal prison deal :francis:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall must have not heard anything about Honey Badgers. Nobody in here is lasting with one of them or any of them. Crazy azz animals, just taking Cobra bites, hundreds of bee stings, fighting hyenas and lions. Those things are crazy, but they make some of the best TV.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
6exfg5y.gif

There was a fight on YouTube between one of these and a cobra or some other deadly snake.
The badger powered through the bite long enough to finish the fight.
Afterwards, he passed out for an hour and woke up to fix his plate & collect his dinner like nothing happened.

:francis:

Lions, tigers and bears are one thing. A honey badger is another.
breh did his research. At first I was considering, but now, fawk no
Your body would be completely towup even if you "won"
If we had that futurama technology, swapping heads and bodies, then I'm fawking that nikka up, even if it takes me a few bodies

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man IDGAF how tough it is. There are people outchea who wrestle and hold down alligators. But a badger is impossible?

maxresdefault.jpg

one foot on it's neck the other on the small of his back. Then bash it's head in with your fist or elbow for as long as you need to

Last edited: