Would you wrestle this honey badger for 45 minutes to win 3 billion dollars??

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Just a heads up, Honey Badgers go for genitals when they fight larger animals.
wtf? How do these little shyts know that's our weakness?:why:

fukk it. Jock strap :manny:

I think I'll be able to withstand it cutting me with them claws because I have a strong pain tress-hold when I get in a fight or feel alot of adrenaline :yes:

and by 45 minutes I'll be :rip:

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
i would fukk it in the ass for that kind of money.
1366.jpg

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
6exfg5y.gif

They have very thick (about 1/4 inches), rubbery skin, which is so tough that it’s been shown to be nearly impervious to traditionally made arrows and spears. Further, their skin can take a full blow from a sharp machete without necessarily cutting the skin all the way through. More practically, this skin helps the Honey Badger from the teeth of predators.

Along with sharp teeth, Honey Badgers also have incredibly powerful jaws. This is helpful due to the fact that the Honey Badger will eat every part of its prey, including the bones. The jaws are even powerful enough to eat a turtle, including the shell, without difficulty.

Not only this, but they are naturally not very affected by many types of stings and venom. They can even get bitten by King Cobras and Puff Adders multiple times with little effect, though a strike from something like a Puff Adder that manages to actually penetrate their skin will eventually knock the Honey Badger out for a couple hours.

There was a fight on YouTube between one of these and a cobra or some other deadly snake.
The badger powered through the bite long enough to finish the fight.
Afterwards, he passed out for an hour and woke up to fix his plate & collect his dinner like nothing happened.

:francis:

Lions, tigers and bears are one thing. A honey badger is another.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
6exfg5y.gif

There was a fight on YouTube between one of these and a cobra or some other deadly snake.
The badger powered through the bite long enough to finish the fight.
Afterwards, he passed out for an hour and woke up to fix his plate & collect his dinner like nothing happened.

:francis:

Lions, tigers and bears are one thing. A honey badger is another.
After reading that:whoa: