Would You Work at McDonald's for 3 years for 1 million?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Smart-Select-20240804-200024-Chrome.jpg

Dchris14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I feel like some people aren't grasping just how much 300k a year is. Obviously working at McDonalds would suck, but all things considered getting paid that much to work the register or cook up some burgers is pretty much a steal. Hell, you don't even have to be the best employee. There are plenty of people at fast food joints who don't give a fukk about their jobs and then get given the easiest tasks possible so they don't mess up the workflow. Just do the bare minimum and get six figures a year cleaning the grill :mjlol:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
:heh:. I make 90..but toughing it out thru a job you don't like is physically and mentally draining. It would take more than a million for me to do that again, but this time 3x shyt I value my sanity
Breh if you black our ancestors endured slavery.
You can endure 3 years working at a fast food restaurant with benefits, air conditioning, and breaks :francis:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am looking for my next presales solutions engineer gig. You got any leads besides LinkedIn
I would hit up the big consulting firms or go straight to the vendors and check their job postings.

I’m at a cloud provider and we started getting some positions open but they never hit LinkedIn for some reason. I heard from other people that a lot of big tech doesn’t bother with LinkedIn at much as they used to anymore. Don’t ask me why

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I would hit up the big consulting firms or go straight to the vendors and check their job postings.

I’m at a cloud provider and we started getting some positions open but they never hit LinkedIn for some reason. I heard from other people that a lot of big tech doesn’t bother with LinkedIn at much as they used to anymore. Don’t ask me why
I got my last job actually scrolling my LinkedIn timeline and someone was sharing a exclusive list of top100 tech firms and i just went through the list applying to shyt.

I just know LinkedIn and Glassdoor ain't doing it and need that hidden list everyone doesn't have access to

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YES! It would have to have some really fukked up conditions for me to want to say no (in a dangerous neighborhood, bathroom duty, etc) but I did that shyt before.

The #1 thing that made those jobs worse was knowing I was breaking my back and the check wasn't going far. 3 years 1 milli? That first check alone is paying for regular massages. I would quit my job today and do it. Suppose I bank 650k ish after tax, I can still start a nice ass nest egg and lock up the rest for interest bearing accounts. shyt if McDonalds offers 401k, literally take matching and throw in a bunch extra just to get closer to 1 million of realized income. If you are allowed to use tax advantaged benefits, you can minimize the tax hit from jump.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol majority of y’all would crash out the first time you get called a bytch for getting the order wrong :pachaha:

Im willing to bet as long as 1 check cleared and they saw that deposit in their account, they'd have a much better attitude.

"fukk you, you bytch ass nikka, fat stinking retarded ass mf, how you fukk up a quarter pounder with cheese? You ain't shyt! That's why you work at McDonald's, dumb ass."

**You thinking about when that next check hits**
04-antonio-banderas-interview-gq-september-2019-093019.gif

"You are right sir, I apologize, I'm sorry. If you'd like I'll make you a brand new order fresh, and give you a full refund. Is that okay sir?"

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
$333k a year is enough to have you thinking you really runnin shyt :patrice: I would immediately begin seasoning the rights with a Lawry's/Lemon Pepper blend.

Customer: Excuse me, can I get a refund on the fries?

Me: The fukk you just say? :gucci:

Customer: The fries, they're just too salty for me :ld: I was hoping I can get a refund?

Me: *grabs McDouble*
barkley-shaq-fight-o_orig.gif

Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, LA
It'll suck to derail my career for 3 years, but 1 Million? Yeah, I'm doing it. Especially if I can do nights and weekends and keep my regular gig.