Would you wife broke chick?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question, over my years I had a lot of bad ones that wanted something serious. Problem was they were broke or not really ambitious to me. I feel that I shouldnt settle especially since I worked hard throughout my life...Is this shallow?

Would you wife up a chick that looks good, has a great heart, fun, everything going but just doing minimum to get by such as a regular job at a store? I also have it in the back of my mind that some of these girls just want the easy way out and look for a dude with $$ so it makes it harder for me to even trust intensions.

chime in!

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I have a no cute bum policy....
1,how are you pretty/got a p*ssy and broke...
that wouild make her stupid to.....no!

a0yqua.jpg

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
As long as she either going to school or working i dont really care about money. She would have to be a rider though.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did :to:

She was too good looking to pass up, can cook, and likes sports. Had to. My bank account has taken an L though.

Thats what I am saying...it almost doesnt make sense to me, I can do better alone financially than supporting someone that is not my kid..it then becomes a problem

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
No. She has to be able to take care of herself. I don't care how much she makes, as long as she makes enough to take care of herself and live within her means. However, if the bigger the income disparity between me and her, the less likely I am to wife her. I believe that when our incomes combine it should take both of us to a different tax bracket and a better lifestyle, not just her.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Economics doesn't play nearly as big a factor in men choosing women as women choosing men

And men who act against their own personal financial interests in marriages need to know they are set to lose a lot more if divorce should happen. More men need to start thinking about the economics when it comes to choosing a female, especially her loans from college. Can't be about your money and wifing up someone who isn't. Recipe for disaster